⛧ 3 ⛧

October 3rd, 1827

Dear Diary,

Something feels weird here. I can't stop thinking about Seonghwa and his behavior as he saw me bleeding, nor over my new colleagues.

I maybe am taking them wrong but they seem strange, very strange. I met them yesterday at lunch, but some things seem off.

For example, there's this one blonde guy, name's Kang Yeosang. He doesn't talk. He just nodded at me, ate his lunch, and disappeared. Or Wooyoung, he's a very bubbly guy as it seems. He's got lilac hair, but he absolutely hates using forks as it seems, I don't know why though. He also keeps whispering to himself but I couldn't understand him since he spoke too quietly.

                 ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The little boy squealed and wriggled around:"Mummy, his name is like mine!" The woman smiled and nodded:"Yeah, that's true. But please baby, try to sit. I can't read if you don't." The boy nodded and almost froze in his place for an instant.

His mother patted softly his hair before she continued.

                  ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

And there's Yunho. He got pink hair, but not as intense as you think. He looks like a big broad and scary fairy. Apparently, he's the chef around here, as I was told. We are just like 3? or 4? Employees working at the estate currently, said something about people beings scared of the mountains and leaving. He also excused Seonghwa, he couldn't eat with us since he needed to look after his patient.

But something's odd about Yunho too. I can't name it though, it's more like a feeling. An Instinct, telling me to bring as much distance between him and myself as possible.

I'll try to figure it out, but maybe I'm a bit paranoid. I mean, Seonghwa for example seems totally fine and unbothered by the other's behaviors, so...Seonghwa. Seonghwa. Seonghwa again.

I couldn't get him out of my mind since yesterday.

Anyway, I'll go to sleep now, I'm pretty tired.

Hongjoong

It was late.

The darkness crept slowly up, it swallowed the sun almost in an instant.

The animals hid in their forest, staying away from the mental hospital as far as possible. Strange things are happening there at night, strange things which are scaring them.

Hongjoong himself was already asleep for at least two hours now, as the door to his room slowly opened and a figure stepped in. It was wearing a dark outfit, decorated with dangling sliver chains which made little to no sound as he entered and stepped to the bed where the brown haird boy was sleeping and dreaming of unicorns and rainbows.

A gloved hand reached for the brown leathery book at the nightstand and opened it, flicking through the pages calmly.

He liked the other's clear writing, it was easy to read and filled with all of his passion. Hongjoong wrote about a lot, his family and dreams, but the newest entry caught the figure's attention.

Seems like he already got suspicious. Such a smart boy.

The figure smiled creepily under her mask, dark eyes staring at the boy. The others already had their own little play things, they said he could have him.

And he would.

He would play with him, acting all nice and pretty, and then, slowly, like a snake choking her prey to death, he would break him.

Bit by bit.

               ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The woman's breath hitched as she read the end of the diary entry. She got a bad feeling. Like, if this diary's story is much more terrible than she thought as if it told something she had to keep away from her son at any cost.

She closed the book and smiles, trying to act like nothing happened:"Come on baby, you wanted to play outside, didn't you? It's sunny, you would miss something! Come on, hurry and go."

The boy cheered and scrambled up to his feet, his light steps making their way down until he reached the garden.

The woman took a deep breath than she opened the book again and continued reading...