e i g h t

Vote & Comment
Kennedy Simmons

"What do you think about this outfit?" I asked Paris as KJ laid on her chest sleeping

"What do you think about this outfit?" I asked Paris as KJ laid on her chest sleeping. I was currently wearing some light washed mom jeans, a graphic tee shirt and some jordan ones.

"It's cute. Where you going?" Paris asked.

"I'm going to get dinner with Jace. I thought I told you?" I answered.

"Dinner? With Jace? My cousin Jace?" She scrunched her face up.

"Yes dinner." I laughed. "It's not a date. He just wants to buy me food for helping him pass his tests last week. We're literally going to chili's. Nothing crazy. Plus they have the 2 for $25." I added.

"Is Cash okay with that?" She asked.

"I don't care what he's okay with. He's still hasn't talked to me since the incident with him at my mom's store." I said as I sat down at my vanity. I pulled out my flat iron.

"What incident?" Paris asked as I turned on my flat iron. I undid my satin edge wrap showing off my freshly melted lace.

"Girl, Cash came to my mom's job last Saturday and disrespected her establishment. Yelling and cursing at Jace while they we're customers in the store. I asked him to leave politely cause he was disrespecting my mom's store. And you know how my mom is about disrespect. So ever since then he's been ignoring me. I've called, texted him and I even went to his house like 5 times. This is ridiculous." I ranted as I began to flat iron my hair.

"He's ignoring you because of that?" She scrunched her face up.

"Yes. Isn't that ridiculous? Like I know him and Jace are beefing but at least have some respect." I said as I finished up flat ironing my hair. I turned off the flat iron and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time seeing I had 30 mins to get down to the store to meet Jace.

"I'm about to get going. Are you two okay up here? You know mama don't mind y'all being here." I said as I got up grabbing my purse.

"Yes we're good." Paris said looking down at KJ. That boy looked just like his dad.

"Okay, well I better go going." I said as I bent down and kissed KJ's cheek.

"Kennedy?" Paris said.

"Yes?"

"Be careful. Seriously, I don't want Cash to find out about this dinner with Jace. He would be pissed with you. And I love you guys together. Jace isn't the type of guy I want you with." Paris said.