t w o

Kennedy Simmons.

Once I got to school, I grabbed my bag and made sure my car doors were locked. I got out my car adjusting my clothes. My outfit was simple today, jeans, a shirt and a green jacket. Being that is was late September and Atlanta weather is bipolar I wore a jacket just in case.

I made my way into school

I made my way into school. People said hey to me and I said hello back. I was pretty popular at this school. Everyone knew me all because of my brother. Before he passed, he was extremely popular. Every girl wanted to be with him and it seemed like every boy wanted to be him. I can see why though, my brother was handsome.

"KENNY POOH!" I rolled my eyes knowing that it was my loud ass best friend Caleeyah.

I turned around sighing, "Yes Lee?"

"Why you sighing and shit like I'm embarrassing you or sum." She said coming up to me.

"Because you are."

"Oh my bad." She chuckled. I just shook my head walking off going to my locker with her following behind me.

"Bitch let me tell you about Marques."

"Oh lord." I opened my locker. "What happened?" I asked.

"Girl! We was over his house hanging and all that right. His mom comes home and she was like oh you the girl he always buying cute clothes for. And I'm confused as hell cause he never buy shit for me." She said.

"So what you said when his mama left? I know you went off." I laughed a little grabbing my AP Lit notebook out of my locker.

"Bitch I sure did." She spat. "I asked him about it and come to find out he fucking with Marissa."

I scrunched my face up, "Hoerissa?"