t e n

A pic of Cash is above

This chapter is SPICY!!
Vote & Comment.
Kennedy Simmons.

It's been a very long week for me. A very very long week. I had to work extra shifts at mama's store cause she fired one of her cashiers, I had to help Jace with a math exam, focus on my school work along with college apps just in case Spellman isn't the school for as well as deal with a heart break. I will admit, me working at the store did get my mind of Cash. But truth be told, I was missing him. This isn't our first time having an argument and not talking for weeks.

Speaking of Cash, after me literally begging him to let me explain he's giving me another chance tonight to come over so we can talk about everything. Which is good, I wanted to clear my name especially since Caleeyah lied on it.

I was currently during my hair. I had to look good for my man okay? Period. I heard a knock at my door as I continued to flat iron it.

"Come in." I said as I heard the door open.

"Hey baby. Where you going?" My mom came in my room and sat on my bed.

"Getting ready to go by Cash's house." I answered.

"Are you guys going to make up?" She asked.

"I hope so." I sighed. "You know I'm in love with that boy. Caleeyah so grimy for lying on me." I added.

"Yes, I agree with you on that one. I never really liked her after she slept with my son and started acting all delusional." Mama said.

I nodded, "Don't get me started on how she acted a fool at his funeral. She made it seem like she was married to him."

Mama busted out laughing. "That girl is delusional."

"Who you telling." I laughed as I turned off my flat iron.

"I just hope Cash doesn't think I cheated on him. He'd be a fool to think I'm cheating on him. I mean come on look at Jace. He's not even that cute!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but think about it this way. What if Paris seen Cash out with a female and when you confronted him about it, you'd think he was cheating too. Am I right?" Mama said causing me to sigh.

"Yes, you're right."

"I know I am. So don't be calling that boy a fool." She responded.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "You always on Cash's side."

"So, that's like my son. Now go ahead and makeup with my son. I miss having him around for dinner. Plus I'm waiting for my apology from him too." Mama crossed her arms over her chest.