Eleven

Here's the next chapter my witches and wizards!
————————————

"What the hell do you mean she's missing?!" I yelled into my phone. Dad sighed. "I- she's just not here! She left a note saying she went for a walk but she's still not home. Please, come home. I need your help." he pleaded. "Hey, hey. Dad, look I'm coming. We'll find her." I told him as I grabbed my keys and bolted towards the door. "Bella's missing." I said breathlessly as I turned to Sam. "Please, will you help me look for her?" I asked and he nodded. I didn't even issue a response as I climbed into the truck and sped off home. I barely had time to put it in park when Dad rushed my truck. "You have to have some idea where she is, Dad!" I exclaimed as I got out. He shook his head. "OK, I'll call the guys from the rez to come help." I told him, and called Billy, who told me that the boys were already on it and that he and Jake would be on the way. I hung up the phone and turned to Dad. "Billy and Jake are gonna come and help us, and he's got some guys coming to help too." I told him, to which he nodded. A little while later, Dad's police friends showed up and so did Billy and Jake. As much as it pained me, I still kept my distance from Jake. Sam said he was close, but we didn't know just how close, and I didn't want to disobey my alpha.

It was dark, and still no sign of Bella. "Dad, maybe I should go look in the woods for her...I know it like the back of my hand." I told him. He shook his head. "I need you here, with me. I know you won't get lost, but it will give me peace of mind." he said. I just nodded. He grabbed his phone. "I'm gonna try the Cullens place again." he said as he dialed in a phone number. "The Cullens left town Charlie." Billy told dad. I perked up. "Good riddance." Me and Harry chorused together. Dad shot me a look. "Where'd they go?" he asked. 'Who cares?' I thought. Harry put a hand on Dad's shoulder. "We'll find her Charlie." he said and dad thanked him. "Charlie!" Jake's voice sounded from behind us. We turned around and there Sam was, carrying my sister. Dad took off towards her. "She's alright." Sam told him as Dad took her from him. "I got her. Thank you Sam." he said and carried her inside. I looked at everyone. "Thank you all so much for your help. We really appreciate it." I said to them as they gathered their things and started leaving. I walked over to Sam. "Where was she?" I asked him. "In the middle of the woods. She must have followed something." he told me. I growled. "Or someone." I spat. He nodded. "Thanks Sam, I'll see you later." I said and headed inside, up to my room. Dad was leaving Bella's room. I decided that I would talk to him about everything tomorrow. I nodded to myself, yeah that's what I'll do.

When I opened my door, I was immediately aware that something was different. I looked around my room and I saw a gift box sitting on my bed. I frowned. That wasn't there when I left this morning, so I walked over and opened it. Inside was a small scarpbook and a little box that seemed like it would hold jewelry. I looked through the book, and it was full of pictures and notes from mine and Bella's childhood. I set it to the side and picked up the smaller box. I opened it and what I saw sent me into an onslaught of tears. My mother's necklace lay beautifully in the box.

The same neckalce Renee had forcefully taken from me to give to Bella because 'Bella deserves it more' Renee had said

The same neckalce Renee had forcefully taken from me to give to Bella because 'Bella deserves it more' Renee had said. My mind flashed back to the time we were 13 and Renee had come to pick Bella up at the end of her visit to see Dad for the summer.

-flashback-
We were eating in the backyard when Bella pointed at the neckalce I was wearing. "Ooo! Jade that's pretty! Did Dad get it for you?" she asked as she gazed at it. I shook my head. "No, it was my mom's. Dad said she left it for me before she died." I told her. "I wish I had one like it! Oh, maybe Mom will buy me one and then we can match!" she squealed. I nodded. "Yeah!" I smiled at her, and we continued eating our lunch. "Bella! Come on! You're mother's here!" Dad's voice echoed from the front of the house. We stopped eating and looked at each other. "I don't want you to go!" I exclaimed. I loved my sister, and I hardly ever got to see her since Renee left and took Bella with her, unable to handle that Charlie had another child with someone else. Dad had told me the truth, but I had no idea if Bella knew the truth. "Coming!" she yelled and looked at me. "I know, but I will come back for our birthday!" she grinned, and I nodded. We ran to the front together, and there was Dad and Renee. "Mom! Look at Jade's neckalce!" Bella said and pointed. "I want one just like it!" Please?" Bella asked and Renee looked at me and nodded. "Of course Bella. Nicole, give your neckalce to her." Renee told me. I shook my head. "No! My mother left it for me!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Now Renee you can't just come here and-" Dad tried to explain. "Hush Charlie!" she snapped at him, and she grabbed my arm. "Give it to Bella, now. You shouldn't even have that. It's too nice for someone like you to own." she sneered. Bella just stood and watched. Renee then took matters into her own hands. She held me, and took the necklace off of me herself. My dad kept trying to reason with her and even tried to take the neckalce back. "Give it back to her, Renee. Now." he snapped at her. "No, she doesn't deserve it! Bella is ten times better than she is! She wouldn't even be here if you hadn't cheated!" she screamed at Dad. "I didn't cheat! You had called off our engagement! It's not cheating if we were separated before we got engaged again." he seethed. "I'm not dealing with this. And she's not getting this back." Renee exclaimed. She then took my necklace and handed it to Bella, who silently stared at me. "Get in the car Bella." Renee told her and she obeyed. I was in tears. "You can't take it!" I screamed. "I can and I will. Bella deserves it more than you." she glared at me and got into her car. She drove away with my sister and my necklace, leaving me there in tears and my dad holding me, apologizing for something he shouldn't apologize for. Bella had just stood there, not saying a word, not protesting or stopping her mother from taking my mothers necklace from me. It was at that moment, I began to hate my sister.

-end flashback-

I shook my head, getting rid of the horrible memories filling my head. 'Where did it come from?' I wondered as I put it on. There was a note, so I picked it up and read it. 'Cole, I am so sorry. I never should have taken your necklace. I never should have let my mom take it from you. I never should have even pointed it out to her. I would never have done that if I had known that she would do what she did. And she refused to let me give it back. It's one of the reasons I stopped coming to see you and Dad after that summer. I know there's no chance you'll forgive me, but I can always ask. Please, will you forgive me? I want my sister back. Love, Bella' I gasped. She apologized. She actually apologized. I clutched my necklace as I stared at the note. I set it down and walked silently into my sister's room where she was laying in bed. I stood in her doorway watching her. And then, I said three words that I never thought I would say. "I forgive you." I whispered to her, although I'm sure she couldn't hear me. I turned away and went back to my room. I didn't even bother to change as I climbed into bed and picked up the scrapbook and began to look through it. 'Maybe we could become sisters again...just maybe.' I thought tiredly as I fell asleep, the scrapbook open on my lap.

------------------------------------------------------

Small A/N: Hey my witches and wizards! *le gasp* I know, I'm alive! New update coming tonight or in the very very early hours of the morning! I SWEAR!!!