Nine

"What's going on Billy?" I questioned as i sit down beside Paul. "There has been attacks recently and we are getting worried and it is getting much closer to the reservation." he said. We nodded. The whole meeting consisted of us planning what to do if they crossed into the reservation and what would happen if they weren't stopped. And if they kept happening. I just looked into the flames of the fire as I cuddled into Paul's side. Soon enough the meeting was over and I was super sleepy. Paul looked at me as we walked back to Sam's place. "Are you okay babe?" he asked me, worried. I smirked. "yeah, I'm fine. Just tired. Bella was a hand full today. I gotta head home though. See you guys at the beach tomorrow? Cliff dives?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed him and got into my truck and headed home where Dad was up, watching tv in the living room. "Hey Dad. Goodnight Dad." I say as I head upstairs, not even acknowledging his response. I needed sleep if we were cliff diving tomorrow. As i laid down to go to sleep, i heard a thud in Bella's room. I just shook it off as her dropping something and i went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I took a shower before putting on my swimsuit and getting dressed before heading downstairs to cook breakfast.

 When I woke up the next morning, I took a shower before putting on my swimsuit and getting dressed before heading downstairs to cook breakfast

I headed downstairs and I made a quick breakfast for dad before going out to my truck and heading to the beach, where I saw Bella and her friends and I saw Paul and the guys

I headed downstairs and I made a quick breakfast for dad before going out to my truck and heading to the beach, where I saw Bella and her friends and I saw Paul and the guys. I walked by Bella saying a quick hey before going over to Paul. "Hey babe, you ready to go cliff jumping?" Paul asked with a smile. I nodded. "Then let's go!" Sam said and we all headed to the cliffs.

*Bella's POV*

"Hey Bella?" Jessica asked me, gaining my attention after Jacob spoke about the Cullens and my sister walked by. "Yeah Jess?" I asked her. "Why is your sister like that? Tattoos and piercings and stuff? I mean it's not attractive. And she's always rude to you." she babbled. I chewed on my lip. "Jess!" Angela said and lightly hit her. "What?! I mean it's true! From what I've seen, she's not a very good role model, and she's rude." Jess continued. I shook my head. If Cole had heard what Jess just said, she would've put Jess into a hospital. "Don't talk like that. Nicole may seem nice, but you piss her off... she's scary man." Jake said, and I nodded, agreeing. "Look, Jess, I get you may not like my sister or whatever, but when I'm around, as long as it's concerned, don't talk about her that way. Because if she hears you next time, I won't be able to stop her." I said walking off with Jacob.

*Cole's POV*

Me and the guys had so much fun cliff diving it was amazing. Bella had gone home. "I will see you tomorrow babe." I say as I kiss his cheek, heading home and going to bed. Then next day, I woke up at noon, and Bella texted saying she was going shopping with her friends after school, which meant I would have the house to myself, yay. Maybe I'd hang out with her or something, I don't know. All I know is that if I hear Dad talk all about Bella one more time, I was going to lose my mind. I mean yes she's my sister, I do love her. But sometimes I can't stand her. She's a pain in the ass sometimes, but she's my sister, and I'm stuck with her, no matter what. I just don't like hearing all about her every damn day. If I am going to be forced to live in the same house as Bella, then I am gonna move into my own house. Actually, that is not a bad idea. I might talk to dad about it tonight. But for now, I will put up with it for as long as I can. I got dressed ad headed downstairs.

Dad was sitting at the table

Dad was sitting at the table. "Hey, Dad. Can I talk to you about something later tonight? It's important." I said as I grabbed my truck keys. He nodded. "Yeah, but I'm gonna be working late tonight, looking into that animal attack." he said, I nodded. I waved and walked out to my truck, heading to school. After
school was over, I headed to Sam's place, where the guys were waiting on me. "Hey babe." I say with a smile. Paul kissed me. "Hey so I have a question. If I moved into a place of my own, would you guys help me move?" I asked them. Jared gave out a gasp. "Yes, but why are you asking?" Emily asked me, puttting a plate in front of me. I shrugged. "I'm just getting sick of Bella. Bella Bella Bella. All I hear lately. I just want my own place." I said, they nodded. "Of course we will." Paul said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled. "Thanks." I said and ate. When I saw done, me and Jared went out on patrol. We were quiet most of the time, with little talk in between breaks. With the attacks, there is no time to talk or anything.

By nightfall, we hadn't come across anything new and decided to head back. "Glad you're back baby, I was bored." Paul said as he hugged me. I laughed. "I was only gone for two hours Paul! TWO!" I said and I started play fighting with him. The guys started laughing. Then my phone was ringing, so I stopped wrestling with Paul to grab it. Bella was calling. "Yeah Bella. What's up?" I asked into the phone. "Hey, I need you to meet me at the house, Dad jsut found out that Waylon Forge died in an animal attack." She said. I gasped. "Yeah, I will meet you there." I said, grabbing my keys and hanging up. "Dad jsut found out Waylon is dead, I gotta go!" I said, kissing Paul and waving at everyone and jumping into my truck, speeding home. God I hope Dad is okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my witches and wizards! So I finally updated! Enjoy it!