Twelve

Told ya :)

----------------------------------------------------

The very next morning I woke up to find that I had fallen asleep with the scrapbook in my lap, it had fallen to the floor in the middle of the night. I picked it up as I got out of bed, and put it on my desk. I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. As I got out, I heard my phone ringing. I rushed out to answer it. "Hello?" I questioned. "Hey Nicole. It's Billy." the voice on the other end answered me. "Hey Billy. Is something wrong?" I asked the older man as I pulled some clothes out of my drawer. "NO, I just wanted to call you and tell you, Sam knows of course. Be watching Jake closer now. He's getting there, I can swear it." Billy explained. I nodded. " I understand Billy. We are all watching out for him. Hey, I've got an idea. Maybe Bella can keep him company until then, maybe with the Cullens gone, everything can go back to normal." I told the older man over the phone. He agreed with me. "I have to go Cole, I'll see you later on." Billy said and hung up. I left my room and headed downstairs.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Dad at the table. I guess now was a good a time as any to tell him I was moving out. "Hey, Dad. Can I talk to you?" I asked him as I started making some breakfast. He looked at me. "Sure honey. What is it?" he asked. I sighed. "I know this probably isn't what you wanna hear right now, but I've done some thinking, and I've decided that I'm going to move out." I told him, not looking at him. I heard him gasp, and then the sound of glass breaking followed. I whipped around and saw his coffee mug on the ground in pieces. "I- you? WHY?" Dad rushed out in question as he stood from his seat. "Look, dad, I love you and Bella. But I decided to move out. Not because I want to, I NEED to. With me here, you and Bella don't have any time to spend together and do father daughter things like me and you always do. I know she doesn't like what we do, but it still gives you a chance to bond with her." I explained as I cleaned up the glass and threw it away. Dad walked over to me and hugged me. " I understand, kiddo. I do, but I just wish it wasn't so soon. I respect your choice, and I support it, 100 percent. When are you leaving? Where are you moving?" he questioned. I looked at him. "Next week. I picked out the house already. I was going to finalize it all today. And it's a small, little house in between town and the Rez. I didn't want to be too far from any of you guys, so I did that." I told him. He nodded. " Well then, I'll leave you to go do that. But you have to promise that you will invite me and Bella over for dinner when you get settled." he said as he looked at me. I nodded and smiled. "Of course Daddy, I was planning on it." I told him as I grabbed my keys. I hugged him goodbye and headed out the door and getting into my truck.

I drove to the house I was buying, it was where I was supposed to sign the papers there and finish it all up. I got there quicker than I thought, and I parked my truck on the dirt drive and got out. I saw the previous owners car already there waiting on me, so I headed inside.

It was quick, a five minute process, the couple explaining the papers to me and telling me more about the house, before I signed the paperwork and they smiled as they handed me the keys, wishing me good luck before leaving me in my new home

It was quick, a five minute process, the couple explaining the papers to me and telling me more about the house, before I signed the paperwork and they smiled as they handed me the keys, wishing me good luck before leaving me in my new home. I walked around the house after they left, checking out all of the rooms and eveything the house had. I had already toured the house once before, when I was looking into buying it, but now that I own it, I wanted to get a more thorough look of the place. There were five bedrooms, and each of them had their own walk-in closets and full bathrooms. The kitchen was huge and it had everything I wanted in it as well, appliance-wise at least. I would have to go food shopping sometime really soon. The dining room and living room were as big as the kitchen and the living room had a huge fireplace that I would enjoy cuddling with Paul in front of, and the dining room could fit the whole pack three times over. The house also had a den, which I was sure Paul would turn into his 'man-cave', meaning he and the pack could be boys there while me and the other imprints got to have the main room to ourselves. The backyard had an in-ground pool and a big hot tub that I'm sure everyone would enjoy.