Five

Here's chapter five!!! I am so sorry it took so long you guys! I have been so stressed lately and I really appreciate you guys not freaking out for me being slow with my updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Paul rushed back to Sam's and I hopped in my truck, ignoring the guys' calls for me. I knew Paul would explain it to them, which I saw as I was peeling out of the driveway. I sped off to the hospital, not caring about the speed limit, I wouldn't get a ticket anyway, since Dad is the chief. I saw Dad's cruiser in the parking lot and parked my truck next to it and ran inside, straight to the desk. "I'm looking for my sister, Bella Swan." I told the receptionist frantically, she pointed down the hall and I took off. I got to the doors where Bella was and threw them open. "Bella!" I gasped and ran over to her, she didn't seem injured. I don't know why I'm so worried, she never cares this much when it's me. "Jade?" she questioned and looked at me, "What are you doing here?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. "Dad called and said you were in an accident. God, I know we hate each other but i care about your safety." I snapped at her. Dad sighed and shook his head. Suddenly, the doors opened and a sickly sweet smell entered the room, vampire. I turned my head and saw Carlisle Cullen, the doctor at the hospital. I nodded at him in a kind way, trying my hardest not to phase. "I'm going to go call Paul and let him know everything's ok, and I'm going to head home and get ready for our date." I told dad and walked out into the hall, where I heard two Cullens talking to each other.

I called Paul and told him everything was fine and that I was going to get ready for our movie date and head towards his house after I left the hospital. We ended the phone call and I started walking past the two Cullens when the blonde one stopped me. "You aren't supposed to be here dog, this is Cullen territory." she sneered. I growled at her. "In case you haven't noticed, blondie, but I live on this side of town, so back off leech. Before I tear you to pieces." I snarled and shoved her back, turning on my heel and turning and running into Dad. "Hey, is she good to leave?" I asked. He nodded. "Can you take her home?" he asked, I nodded. As we and Bella walked to the truck, she looked at me. "Why do you hate me?" she asked. I shrugged. "Don't play dumb Bella. You know what you did." I spat as we got into the truck. That was the last time we spoke as we headed home.

thought about tonight, Paul had told me last night before I fell asleep it was going to be very special, and I couldn't figure out what he meant...surely not...never mind, I'm not even gonna think about that. Call me crazy but no. Absolutely not. I pulled into the driveway and headed to my room for a shower. I got into the shower and as I was in there I thought about me and Paul and everything that's happened between us. We hit 9 months last month. 'I'm so in love with him' I think to myself as I get out of the shower and dry off. I get dressed and grab my phone and the bag I packed and head down stairs.

I leave a note on the counter for Dad, saying I would be staying at Paul's for the night and not to worry, and I headed to the truck and left for his house

I leave a note on the counter for Dad, saying I would be staying at Paul's for the night and not to worry, and I headed to the truck and left for his house. I usually stay at Paul's on Fridays so I didn't need to leave a note, but I do anyways. As I pulled into the driveway, I saw smoke in the backyard, which meant Paul was grilling. I know, he doesn't seem like the type to do that, but he makes great BBQ. I headed in the house and put my stuff in Paul's room and then headed out the back door to tell him I was here. "Hey baby" I cooed and hugged him from behind. "Hey princess!" he laughed, and I smiled. I sniffed the air. "Mmm! Smells good, what's on the menu babe?" I asked him with a giggle. "Steaks and baked potatos, your favorite." he said and pulled the steaks off the grill. "You spoil me babe." I laughed and he smiled at me, god I love that smile. We headed inside and into the kitchen. "Babe, I'll fix the food and you go pick a movie." he said. I nodded. "Any preference?" I asked him. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "I guess its up to me then!" I said and headed to the living room to pick a movie, I left all of my Disney movies there, so I picked Beauty and the Beast and put it in. Paul came into the room with our plates and sat next to me. "What did you choose?" he asked and handed me my plate. "Beauty and the Beast." I said with a smirk. He laughed and winked at me. "I'm a beast, baby" he smirked. I laughed. "Sure you are, you big teddy bear." I told him and we ate and watched the movie.

After we ate, I took our plates to the kitchen and put them in the sink. "Baby, you want dessert?" I called to him. "Yeah babe." he answered. I got two bowls and cut two brownies that I had brought over on Wednesday and put them in the bowls and into the microwave and heated them up. After they heated up, I got them out and scooped some ice-cream into the bowls and grabbed two spoons. "I got the dessert baby..." I said but trailed off because he had paused the movie and was on one knee. "Paul? What's this?" I questioned as I set the desserts on the coffee table. He looked at me. "Cole, we've been together for almost a year, and you mean the world to me, and I wanted to give you this promise ring, to show I will always love and be there for you, until I can replace it with a wedding ring." he said as he looked into my eyes. I wanted to cry. "Oh Paul!" I sobbed. " I love you!" I said and got on my knees and hugged him. He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

 He smiled and put the ring on my finger

"I love it baby!" I smiled. He sighed and looked at me. "I'm glad you do, babe. I was going to give it to you earlier, in the meadow, but you got that phone call and we had to leave." he said. "Aww you really are a teddy bear huh?" I questioned with a smile, he rolled his eyes. We sat and finished the movie and headed to his room to go to bed, I changed in the bathroom and came back into his room and laid beside him as we cuddled. "I love you Paul." I said sleepily and yawned. "I love you more Cole." he said and held me close as we fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! There's chapter 5 ya'll! I am sorry it took forever but I needed to think about something positive for this one! I hoped you guys loved it! Bye my witches and wizards!!