Four

Chapter four my witches and wizards!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cole's POV)

I woke up to an empty bed, meaning Paul had left after I fell asleep. I sighed and made my way to my bathroom to shower. I got out and got dressed and headed downstairs. It wasn't a school day so I headed straight to Sam's, I didn't have patrol today. thankfully. I said hi to dad and Bella as I headed out the door, but dad stopped me. "Cole, wait." he said. I sighed and turned to look at him. "Yeah, dad?" I asked. Bella rolled her eyes. "Tonight we are having dinner at the diner, you've been cooking for us all everyday, and I've decided you need a break for one night" he said. I closed my eyes and sighed. It was Friday. Fridays are my date nights with Paul. I looked at dad. " I can't, it's Friday, date night with Paul." I said and he shook his head. "That's right, I forgot. Well, me and Bella will eat at the diner tonight, and we can all go again tomorrow." I nodded. "That's cool with me." I said and turned to leave. I heard Bella whine to dad as I left. "Why doesn't she have to go?!" she complained. I hopped in my truck and headed to the rez. As I pulled up, I saw Jared and Paul rough-housing. I hopped out of the truck and yelled over to them. "Hey, don't break my boyfriend!" I laughed. They stopped and turned to look at me, which caused them to fall to the ground, as I laughed. These guys are idiots sometimes, but they are family for me, the closest I will ever have to brothers. They mean so much to me.

Anyways. I headed towards them as they stood up and dusted the dirt off them. "Hey baby" Paul said as he came over and hugged me. I smiled at him. "Hey babe, you left last night." I pouted. He laughed. "It was either leave or get busted by the chief." he said. I laughed. Jared rolled his eyes. "Okay you guys," Emily called from inside," foods ready!" I looked at the guys before taking off towards the front door, the two of them right behind me. I made it in before them, getting to the table full of food before them, stacking as much bacon on my plate as possible. "Hey! Save some for us!" Jared whined. I stuck my tongue out at them and continued to eat my bacon. We ate and ate until there was no food left. "I'll help you clean up, EM" I said and picked up the plates on the table and took them to the sink. I was about to start washing them when Emily came up to me and put her hand on my arm. "No sweetie, I'll take care of it" she said. I went to speak up but she cut me off with a glare that made me dash out of that kitchen, straight into Paul. He smiled down at me. Even with my enhanced wolf abilities and stuff, and that large growth spurt I had when I changed, he was still taller than me by a few inches. I smiled at him. "Come with me baby, I have a surprise" he said and grabbed me and dragged me off into the woods on a trail. "Paul, where are we going?" I asked. " It's a surprise baby" he said. I rolled my eyes but left him drag me along the trail and then off the trail into the woods.

We walked a few miles until we arrived at this amazing meadow with a beautiful waterfall and amazing flowers and a pond and wild animals.

Oh, Paul

Oh, Paul. It's beautiful!" I said breathlessly. He smiled. " I knew you'd love it baby." he said. I pulled him down to me for a long kiss. I pulled away and he smirked. He opened his mouth to say something, but my phone started ringing. I answered it and it was my dad. I paled at what he told me and I hung out and looked at Paul. "What's wrong baby?" he asked. "Bella was in an accident, she's in the hospital" I said and he grabbed my hand and took off running back towards Sam's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my witches and wizards! Heres the new update! I even gave Cole and Paul their own little meadow like Bella has with Edward! What did you guys think?