𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 -Lunchroom shenanigans

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 -
Lunchroom shenanigans

                                            "𝖨 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝖮𝗡𝗘 𝖮𝗙 𝗬𝖮𝗨 𝗕𝖨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝖮 𝗣𝖨𝗖𝗞 me up from school tomorrow," Yasmine said, smiling cheekily through the screen. The four were on one of their nightly facetime calls, talking about nothing particular. "How is your car still not ready?" Moon queried.

"My dad's getting me a new one." The blonde boasted, shrugging her shoulders, and picking at her pink nail polish. "He felt bad about the "deer" that jacked up the range rover."

Rory furrowed her brows in confusion, "you hit a deer?"

"No, Ror, she rear-ended that guy's car" Sam clarified, looking down at her keyboard keys with a visible frown. "Oh, yeah right." Moon scrunched her nose while reminiscing about that night.

"When did this happen?"

"You don't remember?" Moon questioned, leaning forward, "The party that we went to before." The brunette tried, "ringing any bells?"

Rory bit her lip with a slumped posture, "I wasn't aware that you guys went to a party at all." She scratched at her cheek, "without me."

Believe it or not, this wasn't the first time something like this happened. She felt like an outsider with no tribe of her own. Maybe they just simply forgot this time, but it was hard not to wonder if they intentionally left her out.

Lines formed between Moon's eyebrows, " We did invite you. The day before the party, I told Yasmine to call and tell you about it." she explained, "she said that you were too busy and didn't want to go with us."

Rory narrowed her eyes at the blonde, "Yasmine never told me anything." The blonde feigned innocence through the screen, "I didn't think you'd want to go with us." she shrugged cocking her head to the side, "You're not gonna get all worked up about this, are you?"

The girl faked a smile, "No it's fine, I understand where you were coming from." Sam shook her head, chewing on the inside of her mouth, "im still kind of freaked out about it. I feel guilty about driving away."

"From that meth-head zombie?" Yasmine retorted, "if I hadn't gunned it, we'd be chained up in his basement."

Background noises were heard from Sam's computer before she bid goodbye to her friends, "I can pick you up in the morning."

"Me too." Rory chimed.

Sam quickly nodded, shutting her laptop.
-

𝗠𝖨𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗛𝖨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝖮𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝖨𝗧𝗛 his fist in frustration. He had entered the locker combination three times, each attempt being more unsuccessful than the last.