𝗶𝗶. 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝖮 -People pleaser

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝖮 -
People pleaser

𝗥𝖮𝗥𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 currently getting ready for Sam's pool party that was later today. She sat at her tiny vanity that was perched against the wall and took down the two French braids that she had put in the night before.

Music filled her ears as she brushed out her curls thoroughly with a detangling brush. Humming the lyrics of Lana del rey, Rory couldn't help but smile at the picture that sat on the desk of her and Sam together at her 11th birthday party.

Rory and Sam had been friends since the 5th grade. They were so close that Sam's father, Daniel Larusso, had even taught her some basic karate skills alongside Sam when they were younger.

Even though he didn't know it, Daniel had made a huge impact on Rory's life growing up. He was there for her in ways that her father could no longer be.

But the summer before freshman year is when it all changed.

Those long three months forever altered their friendship. As days went by in the pungent summer heat, Sam started to branch out and find new people to associate herself with.

Those people being Yasmin and Moon.

Samantha had started acting differently as she spent more and more time with them. It was like she became a whole new person. Her entire demeanor had changed and fortunately, her best friend wasn't the only one who noticed it.

Rory had no choice but to alter herself in order to keep up with Sam and her current friends. From the way she styled her hair and clothes, to the way she exemplified herself in front of others.

But no matter how hard Rory tried, she simply wasn't as promising as the rest. She was always the odd one out, the one who they always forgot to invite, the one who was always left out of conversations. "You just have to get to know them." Sam would always say, and Rory being the susceptible fool that she was, she fell for it every time.

At times Yasmine and Moon could be understanding and kind. Which in some terrible way, kinda made up for all the awful things that they did.

But being friends with them had its downsides, like Sam and Rory ditching Aisha for their newfound popularity. It was always just the three of them, but now, Aisha wasn't even in the picture anymore.

They would walk past each other like foreigners in the hallway, not even glancing in each other's direction. Aisha had always tried to attempt to talk to Sam and Rory on multiple occasions but after a while of them ignoring her she just gave up.

Rory felt bad about how she handled things with a former best friend but Aisha understood what being popular meant. She would rather her two best friends be prominent than dupes, who nobody ever pays attention to. And as harsh as it sounded, they all knew it was true.