𝗶𝘃. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝖮𝗨𝗥 -The sleepover

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝖮𝗨𝗥 -
The sleepover

𝖨𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗪𝗛𝖨𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝖨𝗡𝗖𝗘 Rory and Samantha had a sleepover with just the two of them. It was usually always with Yasmine and Moon, never just them.

They had spent the entirety of this evening catching up and talking about any random things that came to mind. "So.." Sam drawled, licking the leftover residue of chocolate off her spoon, "what's up with you and Kyler?"

Rory was at the foot of Samantha's bed painting her toes a bright shade of pink. The impending topic was unexpected, to say the least. She wrinkled her brows in disgust at the mention of him, "what are you talking about?"

Sam paused trying to find the words to say, reopening and closing her mouth like a fish out of water. She didn't want to indict her best friend of anything without consulting her first about it. "I hope you're not insinuating that Kyler and I-"

she sheepishly shrugged, plopping the tub of ice cream on her nightstand, "well yesterday at lunch you two looked pretty...cozy together." she said suggestively.

Rory just laughed, she couldn't contain the chuckles that came out of her mouth. Sam groaned placing her face in her hands, the tips of her ears turning red from embarrassment. " I totally read that wrong, didn't I?"

"Extremely." The Cromwell girl agreed, closing off the nail polish, and shifting her body so she could face Sam, "Kyler isn't exactly what you would call boyfriend material."

She fluttered her long eyelashes, "how do you know that?"

"He isn't a good person, Sammy." Rory's lips pressed together, "and frankly you could do so much better."

"what's that supposed to mean?" Sam narrowed her eyes at her best friend, seeming slightly offended.

"You barely even know the guy," Rory explained to her, "you're just going off of what Yasmine and Moon told you about him."

"I know him enough," Sam declared, "he's nice to me." she shrugged.

"Yeah, I wonder why," she mumbled inaudibly, but Sam still heard. She looked at Rory with a frown. "Dudes like Kyler only want one thing."

Samantha scoffed, flopping back down on her bed, "you sound just like my dad, right now."

"It's true." she reiterated, "He exploits noble and good girls like you, Sam."