𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗧𝗪𝖮 -Loophole

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬𝗧𝗪𝖮 -
Loophole

Cobra Kai had trashed Myagi-Do horribly.

It was evident by the obliterated dojo that while Rory was gone, the rivalry between the two dojos had evolved.  What started out as a mere feud between two boys had grown into something much more than anyone could have anticipated. Now she understood why her presence at the dojo two days ago caused such a ruckus.

There was fighting happening on both sides almost every other day at random places. Apparently, yesterday while Sam and Robby were at the mall, Hawk and a bunch of other Cobra Kai attacked Demetrius for reasons related to a Yelp review of all things.

It was all ridiculous.

Her side had been chosen before she even understood what was happening. But nonetheless, she easily fell back into old habits and old places. Today she was at the Myagi-do with Robby, Sam, and Demetrius, helping Larusso fix what was left of the spot. They filled her in on what she missed in the last month or so much to her dismay. "Yeah, your little boyfriend and all his Cobra Kai friends stole our set time at Valley Fest." Robby half-joked.

Rory made a face, "He's not my boyfriend." She said rather bitterly, "He's not anything." Robby raised his brows at the confession. "What? Trouble in Paradise?"

She shrugged, "He has a girlfriend now named Tory, kinda funny isn't it?" His face turned into one of sympathy, "Man I'm sorry Ror, I had no idea—"

"It's fine." She reassured quickly, "I don't know what I was thinking. Kinda was stupid to think we could just pick up where we left off."

"What ha—"

"A little help?" Demetrius sassed the two who were picking up the broken plants. Rory and Robby shared a look and went over to the other duo. The four struggled to lift the heavy rock as it continued not to budge. Rory's eyes scowled at the pair who had stopped lifting to engage in chatter. "Less yapping more lifting," Sam and Robby looked away from each other instantly and began lifting the rock again but to no avail, it stayed in the same position. Weird.