𝗼.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝖮𝗡𝗘-Home sweet home

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝖮𝗡𝗘-
Home sweet home

𝗬𝖮𝗨 𝖮𝗡𝗟𝗬 lived in the Sea Side apartments for one of two reasons. Number One~ you were conditioned to only one parent or guardian, for whatever that reason was.

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝖮𝗨'𝗥𝗘 the sole salary of a family larger than two, it's hard to navigate all the different responsibilities at once. The same thing can be said about young adolescents who take on obligations and duties that they shouldn't have to worry about at the ripe age of sixteen.

𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝖮 - you're a middle-aged person who makes a terrible living and income. It's not much to be said about this one. Most of the people who reside in Reseda are unfortunate, underprivileged, miserable bastards. All of whom were self-loathers and individuals who abhorred the hand they've been dealt by the universe.

𝗪𝗛𝖮 𝗖𝖮𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗘 us though? Everyone here has some sort of sob story to tell. We're all society's outcasts, all sorted together in one place.

𝗥𝖮𝗥𝗬 𝗟𝖮𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗥𝖮𝗠𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 has never known serenity. It was always one thing after another, nothing could ever just be.

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝖨𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 of her nana was the new norm now. It has been for two consecutive years. She worked 5 hours a week at the movie theater and 5 more at the roller rink to help compensate for her grandmother's medication, groceries, utilities, and rent.

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛𝗬 day of school, working, and taking care of her nana, Rory would be so overwhelmed with everything - her mind being completely submerged by cynical thoughts and emotions about all of life's current problems, to the point where she lacked productivity and felt paralyzed.

𝗧𝖮 𝗔𝗖𝗤𝗨𝖨𝗧 the discontent and resentment she carried her heart, The Cromwell girl would go into the bathroom, seal the door shut and run the shower while nana slept so she wouldn't hear the quiet sobs that were left in her granddaughters path.

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝖮𝗡 the cold tiles, hugging her knees to her chest in a swift action. It was then and only then, did she ever let it all out.

𝖨𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝖨𝗡𝗡𝖨𝗡𝗚 all she did was bargain with the universe for things to go back how they were. She cursed and screamed at the heavens, over and over wondering why good people such as herself and her family had to suffer.

𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 they never did, Rory understood that if she wanted things to change she would have to concentrate on the aspects in life that she could control.

RUES_GF SPEAKS:

𝖨𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝖨 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲.