Thirteen

I look into the room that Clay once shared with Techno. Techno and Ant both thought it would be best if we were in the same room, this Ants second time having to move rooms actually. The first time was with Darryl, when Zak joined he befriended Darryl first and Darryl fell head over heels in love with him. Ant moved into a different room so that Zak could be with Darryl, now me. I felt sort of bad for him but he reassured me that it was fine and that Dave will be some good company. I walk into the room and put my stuff next to my new bed, I look up at Clay and he smiles down at me, gently grasping my hand, "I guess we're roomies now," he says. "The jobs have reset, you and I will be patrolling the base."

I got a bit distracted yesterday so I go back up to the weapons room and make some arrows. After about an hour I emerge about 2 dozen new arrows. I walk back to my room and place the arrows on a shelf in my room. I walk out of my room and make a round around the base, somehow not seeing Clay throughout the entire round. I spend 3 hours going through the building, although we only live on 4 floors, the building has 15 floors in total. We have to look through all of them.

After killing a new Walker on the first floor and I walk back up to my room to get some gloves to move the Walker. I find a pair and turn around to walk out, I then come face to face with Clay. "Have you made your rounds?" Asks Clay. I can't see what he's feeling because of that mask. That stupid mask. I nod and he walks closer to me. He takes off his mask and throws it on his bed. My breath slows and I begin to blush as I feel his gaze on me. He looks me up and down and places a hand on my cheek. I smile softly and lean against his hand, the warmth of his palm makes me feel cozy. He kisses my forehead and places his other hand on my arm. I pull his head down to mine and place my lips against his, I lean against the kiss. He pulls away and gently pushed me on top of my bed. He hops onto the bed and climbs onto me. He looks at me passionately and we begin to make out. He puts his hand on my back lifts me up so that I'm now sitting up right. He cups my face in his hands as he began straddling me. I feel his hot breath up against my skin, his cold hand is still pressed up against the skin of my back. I haven't felt like this before. I had only been with my girlfriend for about a week before she died.

We heard someone pound against the door. Clay pulled away and turned towards the door, he stood up and walked over to the door, he opened it to find Zak and Darryl, both panting. "We saw signs of Iwa clan members." Clay turned to me and back to them. "Alright, I'll deal with this," he walked and closed the door behind me. Leaving me alone in the room, sitting on my bed.