Prologue

Yn had just graduated in america, she'll be in highschool for the next month.

For that month her family booked a flight for her in Japan, after years of being lonely in america she's excited in hoping to move in permanently and finish school there.

But her parents did not agree and she would finish school in america.

Since YN doesn't want to disobey she doesn't have a choice but to politely follow.

She spent all her remaining days in Japan, but what bothers her is that her sister always sneaks out and whenever she go out to follow her she's nowhere to be found.

-
"YN, you're a girl. Please dress like one! I don't want my little girl to be so scary! "
Mom said looking at my outfit.
"Honey, she's just a teenager. Let them explore. "Dad said and winked at me, saying that he got my back.

I stopped wearing feminine clothes after one particular guy I liked made fun of me while I express my feelings towards him. That was a nightmare I surpassed successfully and learned that when you like someone, especially if they're a jerk... Never ever confess to them. Period.

"I noticed that nee-chan always sneaks out the house secretly. Why does I get the feeling that your all keeping secrets from me "Yn asked asked curiously, her parents choked in they coffee.

"Oh, she's at work. Your sister has a habit that whenever she gets late she sneaks like that. "
"Why do you think that we're keeping secrets from you? . "
Her parents said.

I nodded 'oookayyy'

Weird.

-

Rei came home in the morning and changed, we talked for like 4 hours catching up with each other.

After that she went to go to work, but doesn't want me to come because it will be crowded and I'll get bored and other excuses like that.

But I was bored at the house and wants to know where she works I wrote a note in the fridge saying 'Im just gonna buy something at the mall' ofcouse that was a lie.

I followed her from behind she ended at a big school. I got lost and just wandered around and ended up at the baseball field I climbed up at the tree and watched what was going on.

There was a big loud guy shouting enough for me to hear.
"What did you say to my cute belly? "

"Cute?! Really? Hahaha"
Another guy laughed, I also scoffed covering my mouth.

How can he call that big belly cute.

I continued to watch at the two going to the ground and some other guy in a pair of glasses with a white hat, holding a ball walked up to them and said to be their catcher.

They agreed and went they went to their positions. The big loud guy went ay the batter's box, with the guy in glasses is near him. The other loud guy went into the mound.

He started pitching, the big guy managed to hit it.

After some trial and error the glasses guy, went to the loud one and talked after that he went to his original position. The loud guy started lifting his feet up, with that dead serious eyes and threw the ball. The fat guy couldn't swing resulting that the ball went to the mitt.

I was amazed at how the glasses guy just whispered something at the loud guy for him to become serious like that.

After that practice I went to the mall and bought mangas, for my excuse to work. Just why are they keeping my sister's workplace.

"Honey, did you find something in the mall? You know you will leave for America tomorrow. "Mom said cooking dinner.

'Yep... America... ' I whispered the last word and went up to my room.
I closed the door and saw my luggage already packed.

I lied down the bed staring at the ceiling.
If I go to America I'll be lonely again...I felt interested and excited after watching them play, I want to join 'I thought.

I sat up face palming myself... No, that's impossible, I'm a girl and I can only find my potential in that boys club... And I automatically know that my parents won't allow me to join 'cause I would have to leave for America.

To be frank I was never happy there, there was too many bullies, gangs etc. Just like those American movies I watch recently like the mean girls, barely lethal, etc.

Then a really crazy idea popped into my head...

What if I enroll there,...