Chapter 4

After class we went to the court and saw the first stringers having a meeting with the coach.

They all round up and puts their palm on the word Seido on their shirt.

"Who are we? " Yuki-senpai said with that military vibe.
'Seido! The champions." The rest of the first stringers shouted.
"Who's shed the most sweat? "
"Seido! "
"Shed the most tears? "
"Seido! "
"Are you ready for the fight? "
"Yes! "
'L"Bearing pride in our hearts, we have just one goal! The national championship! Let's do this! "
"Yeah"
They all shouted and raised their hands pointing at the sky.

"W-whoah. "
"They have just a completely different air around them. "
"Their so awesome. "
"I've always wanted to do that"
"Man I really want to be in the first string. "
The others said as the first stringers walks pass us.

"We're leaving soon! If you want to come watch the game, get on the bus." The upperclassman said.

"Yes sir. "They said and followed.

"Hey, Sawamura and YN. You two not gonna come see us rock? "I heard Kumamochi-senpai said. We looked behind and saw Masuko-senpai holding a sheet of paper.
"Hurry up"

"Even if you two are in training, you two are still allowed to watch the game. "Kuramochi-senpai said.

"I'll stay... If I don't practice when you don't, I'll never be able to get there. "Sawamura-kun said.

"Oh,, you heartless fiend , well good luck. "He said and Sawamura-kun started running,

It's because you haven't woman him up that morning

"What about you, YN?"He said and looked at me.

Hmm, since I'm still a beginner and watching games are like practices,...
I thought in my head.
" I'll come' I said.

"Okay let's go. "Kumamochi-senpai said putting his arms around my neck and dragging me along with him.
"Senpai, w-wait.... " I said struggling as I keep up to his pace.

----
The count is 1 ball and 2 strike.

The guy on the mount started pitching, Miyuki-senpai with the number 2 on his shirt  hits the ball with his bat and the ball flew towards the net.

Whoa

'A three-run homer in the first inning... So that's the famous Kazuya Miyuki, awesome ' I whispered.

I know I read him somewhere... In a magazine.

"Oops it went in."Miyuki-senpai said and run towards all base then straight to the bench.

"KYahahaha, you anticipated that pitch and swung for it. Manaka is speechless for having his best pitch hit right of the bat."Kumamochi-senpai said grinning at him.

Miyuki-senpai looked at the guy called Manaka and said "It was pure luck, next time it won't go well next time. "

"Luck alone can't hit that pitch out of the park. You don't even think it was luck." Kuramochi-senpai kicked behind him.

"Now he'll be more reluctant. Aim for his fast balls"The coach said and they yelled "yes! "

Kumamochi-senpai was able to let me sit here for gathering some informations on playing, he knows I'm not good at baseball. He even said "Watching from a far distance would tear me into pieces, especially for a beginner."

Miyuki-senpai sat beside me and I handed him his water bottle then said.