Chapter 2

I took my luggage and went to the school, it was a good thing that we saw my friend's mom when we we're walking around hunting for guys on working for my 'guy moves'

She helped me enroll there without any obstacles.

I was wrong... The real obstacle is right in front of me.

'SEIDO SPIRIT DORM'

I stopped walking as I saw the big friggin' sign in front of me.

"This is a boy's dorm" I whispered and facepalmed myself.

That's right... I came here as a boy, I just can't go to the girls dorm wearing this... Stupid...

"This looks more like an apartment."I thought as I walked around finding my room.

I look around and saw a man about my age stumbled across a shirt hanging. It was the loud guy the other day.
"Who's drying laundry here?!" he pushed it aside.

I saw something that caught my eye,
there are too many baseball equipments around.
"A baseball life bring it on."he said excitedly as sparkles appeared in his eyes.

"Oh! right I gotta find my room."I mumbled.

I walked around , trying to spot the names beside each doors.

"Ahh, here it is.
Tohru Masuko
Yoichi Kumamochi
Eijun Sawamura
YN Takashima"
I whispered and took a deep breath.

I was about to turn the knob but I stopped when I saw the same guy I saw earlier by my side.
I gasped with matching wide eyes.

Don't tell me he's gonna be my roommate.

"Hi, Are you the other transfer student like me? "He asked excitedly and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Eijun Sawamura." He introduced as he takes out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm YN Takashima. Please take care of me. "I said then shook his hand.

I took my hand before he could notice anything. I turned my gaze on the door.

'Roomimg with the upperclassmen... considering the level of this school ,I bet their both amazing people. I'm getting nervous.'

"hey, roomie." I said remembering his name is Sawamura... My roommate.

Once we open this door,there a new life waiting for me. I'm a bit scared.

"Lets do this, for our new future." he said and I nodded in agreement.
He opened the door.

A man covered in blood suddenly appeared. It looked like it's just a figurine , we both approached then it suddenly moved causing both of us to jump in surprise.

"Ah , a ghost!!!" he yelled like a girl and landed on the floor.

The man with the green hair wiped the blood coloring on his face and laughed.

"Great success. Don't hate me for this. I was in your shoes last year. "He sat down the same level as us and extended his arm.
"Welcome to Seido Highschool Baseball Team." He said and Sawamura in the floor took his hand and rose up them took my hand to help me stand up.

" I'm Kuramochi, 11th grade, this guy here is Masuko, twelfth grade." The green haired guy said pointing at the big scary guy behind him.
That guy pulled out a paper and showed it to us .
"nice to meet you." Sawamura and I read.

"nice to meet you too as well."
Sawamura said and I just stood there wandering...

Am I really stupid? I wanna back out.... How did I ended up here?!....

"Don't mind his strange practice. He made an error yesterday, so be banned himself from talking ."The Kumamochi guy went inside the room and scrambles in the box.
"Crazy right, hehehaha! " he laughed then stopped and turned hid gaze towards us.
"Don't just stand there ! Come in "He said and turned around to find something in his box.

We both walked inside and I put my luggage on top of the vacant bed.

"Where did I put it...And the other one...Okay let's do this!" He shouted looking like he found something he's looking for.
We both looked at it

It's a videogame control.

"A videogame tournament, welcoming the New comers "he said then the two of them position themselves infront of the TV.
Masuko-senpai held another sheet of paper and 'Bring it on' is written.
"lets get this over with quickly.We got an early practice tomorrow." Kumamochi-senpai said.

Sawamura-kun and I smiled awkwardly thinking the same thing.

I was totally expecting a super strict, military-like atmosphere,but...

I sat with them as Sawamura-kun took one of the controllers and said "I'm not gonna lose"

"Oh," Kuramochi-senpai turned into a demon "If you lose your gonna be our gofer a year."he said smiling like a devil.

'"Did I just hear something very scary?" Sawamura-kun said trembling a bit.
Kumamochi-senpai and Masuko-senpai both turned to him
"You're just hearing things.Come tomorrow we'll still be buddies" Kumamochi-senpai said

No, I definitely heard that!

That made me take a mental note not to mess with him.

Masuko-senpai puts up a paper.
"looking forward to tomorrow" it said.

"yes!"Sawamura-kun said obediently.
And Kumamochi-senpai laughed again.
I smiled.

Maybe this was something I didn't expect but I hope it will be fun.