Chapter 3

"GOODMORNING! "We all shouted as we saw a man wearing a different colored suit from us and some other players behind him.

"Im Kataoka the coach, is this the new members of this year?"he said very strictly.

"YES, SIR! " we all shouted.

"Introduce yourselves one at a time." coach said.

"YES SIR! "

Kumamochi-senpai beside me yawned
"Im sleepy" he whispered then Masuko-senpai held up the piece of paper. "Was it okay to leave him there like that?" I read with my eyes.

"Not our problem, it's his fault he didn't wake up on time."Kumamochi-senpai said making me take a mental note that he is never to be messed with... EVER.

Gosh, that Sawamura-kun I tried waking him up but wouldn't bulge.
I pulled the lollipop on my pocket and put it on my mouth. My mom amd dad said to always do this every morning and sometimes when I feel a little fuzzy. Half of the space in my bag contains this... I don't know why they told me that, they just said its a vitamin made into a lollipop... Just hope I don't get any cavities.

"Atsushi Takemoto, from MinamiJr.high, I'd like to be the leftfielder ! It's a pleasure to meet you!" he yelled and bowed infront of him.

"Next"

"Hiroshi Ashima , from Miyagawa Senior league. I'd like to be the short stop. I have confidence in by defensive abilities."

After some time of introduction I looked around and saw Sawamura-kun peeping his head out the corner.
I waved a little for him to notice but he didn't.

That's bad this coach right here seems to be strict about punctuality.

I saw Sawamura-kun hide again and after some time he and some other guy peeped their head out , wait he looks like the guy who catched Sawamura-kun's pitch...he's pointing at something and after that they went into hiding.What's wrong with those two.
It looked like they were planning something, he should really be careful about his sorrounding ,there are many cunning senpais here.

After 8 secs Sawamura-kun headed out and sat down.

Oh, no. I know what he's thinking.

"Shinji Kamimaru from Matsukata Senior League! I'd like to be the third baseman! It's a pleasure to meet you!."

The coach looked to the opposite side from Sawamura-kun.
"Next" He said.

Sawamura-kun started dashing to the last line.
The coach was about to turn around to Sawamura-kun when I yelled and pointed at the sky.

'A DRAGON!!!'
'AHH!!! HE CAME HERE LATE BUT HE'S TRYING TO SNEAK INTO THE LINE!!!'
I stopped as I heard another one yelling it came from the direction where Sawamura-kun ran.

Sawamura-kun stopped at his tracks. All of them looking at me and at Sawamura-kun.
As they were busy looking at both of us I saw the Glasses dude swiftly went into the line.

I saw my sister mouthed "idiots"while touching her head in disappointment.

I chocked in my saliva, as I saw my sister... Did she notice me? I didn't know she was an assistant coach!

This is bad!!!

"Theres a good explanation..." Sawamura-kun gasped and looked at the glasses guy.

I feel sorry for Sawamura-kun being the scapegoat.

"Kid, You've got some guts being tardy in the first day and you've got a twisted mentality for trying to sneak in, to boot. Go run for the rest of the morning practice!" The coach shouted.
I trembled ...scary...

"Everythings working against me!" Sawamura-kun cried out.

"Hmmhahaha,wow he's an idiot, so hilarious hehehe"Kumamochi-senpai laughed beside me then Masuko-senpai pulled out a paper and I read silently"you deserve it"

"That goes for the two older older guys and the first year that just yelled rooming with him." The two dropped their smirk replacing it with a shock face.
Why did I get dragged into this.
"And the idiot who jumped into the line while we were busy with him" The coach continued.

Atleast it's now fair... We won't be the only guys running around the rest of morning practice.

The coach slowly turned around and said with a very deadly voice.
"You guys run ,too" He glared making all the hair in my body rise up.

------------

We ran around the court ,I pulled up my hood in embarrassment.

I hope my sister won't punish me after this... Wait, she doesn't know its me, why would I get punished by her... Hahaha

" I'm never trusting a single thing you say!"Sawamura-kun shouted while pointing at the glasses dude.

"Hahahaha, thanks for the compliment!" he laughed.

"Its not! "Sawamura-kun shouted.

--
Its now Lunch time

We went inside the cafeteria as I looked around I froze.
"You must eat at least 3 bowls of rice for meal" I read the sign on the wall.

I'll die at over eating!

I looked down at my meal, the rice even exceeded the bowl. There's no way I could finish all of this.
I looked infront of me seeing the glasses dude finishing it while me and Sawamura-kun just stare at it.

This is our last bowl.

"What's wrong? If you two don't eat your not gonna last through the afternoon practice."Glasses dude said looking at the two of us. Then suddenly Sawamura-kun barfed around.

"Hey are you okay?"
"Don't barf here."
The upperclassmen shouted.

------

It's now practice , after running some laps I felt sick. I was running all through morning practice, and I had to eat 3 bowl of rice.

I saw Sawamura-kun sat at the corner holding his belly.Even him can't survive this for Long.

I heard laughing and I saw glasses dude.
" International flamingo! "He said energetic,

The heck!? He had 3 bowl of rice

"You're not hitting any past me! " Kumamochi-senpai said running towards the ball to catch it. So did he, 3full bowls of rice.

"Masuko, have some spirit.! "Some of the upperclassmen shouted at him.
Masuko-senpai had 6 bowl of rice.

Are they all monsters?

-----