Chapter 13

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me... Is he trying to kill me?! You left early, but you leave me with more training! "I shouted kicking the scroll kilometers away from me.

"A pitcher shouldn't be so emotional. "Haruno-san ran to get the scroll.
"But if you look closely, it may have a lot of exercises, but number of rep is pretty small."She said as she dusted it off.

I glared at her from behind.
She laughed nervously...

"Thud"
We got interrupted by a loud bang in the bullpen.

We both went and took a peak.

It was Furuya and... Kazuya Miyuki.

Miyuki-senpai stood up after he caught the ball. "Hey, let's call it a day here. You're throwing too much. If you keep up this pace, you won't last until summer. "He said and threw the ball towards Furuya-kun.

"Can we continue a little bit longer? Please. " Furuya-kun said seriously with a passionate eyes.

"Just ten more, then"Miyuki-senpai said and went to the catcher position.

I turned around and left... Haruno-san followed.
"I thought he always kept his cool, but I guess even he gets pretty hot sometimes. "She said.

I gritted my teeth... How will I be the ace if there's no one there helping me in pitching morning till dawn.

I opened the door and was welcomed by the three.
"Hey, you're back just in time, YN! "Kuramochi-senpai said and tackled me I'm wrestling position.

"What are you doing to me? "I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I just got a new game, let's play. "He said, I looked behind and saw Masuko-senpai and Sawamura-kun playing already.

"Wait, I have something I want to ask. "He looked at me confused and let's go... I took out the scroll out of my bag and placed it at the floor.

"What is an MB sit-up? "I asked pointing at the word MB

He looks down. "What the hell?  What's with this training menu? You're gonna be a wrestler or something? "He asked sitting up straight.

"W-wresling?! "I shockingly said.

Damn... Freaking Chris, I bet he doesn't want me training for baseball.

Kuramochi-senpai took something from behind him.

"MB stands for medicine ball. You use it for those exercises. "He said and threw the black ball towards me... I successfully caught it.

It heavy.

"Its 4 kilos. It'll give you a nice workout. Though this looks more like conditioning for core and inner muscles to prevent injuries.

Prevent injuries...

"Um, can I borrow this? " I asked.

"Sure"as I got his response I quickly ran out the dorm not forgetting the scroll.

After I doing the things written in the scroll.
I went to the other building dorms and tried to find the person's name outside the door..

I knocked as I found it.

a blond guy opened the door
"What do you want? Do you know what time it---" he stopped as he sees me panting. "Were you...  training this late? "

I looked passed him and saw the person I want to see.

"Chris-senpai, can you catch my pitches right now? "I said.

"What are you saying? Its 10:00 at night! Are you crazy?  "The person in front of me said.

I ignored him and took the scroll out of my pocket. "I... Did everything here. "
Hearing that I saw his pupils in the corner of his eyes and he leaned slightly in his chair.

"You will catch my pitch,  right? "I said determined.

He lightly scoffed. "You think that puts you on our level?...  364 more days. You do that menu for a year, and then I'll acknowledge you. "