Introduction: The Better Half and Half

C O P Y R I G H T S

This story is copyrighted by ©Gossiplanet 2021. This book is a work of fiction. The names of the characters, places, and incidents are products of the writer's imagination, or have been used fictitiously and are not construed as real. No part of this book should be reproduced in any form or by any electronic and mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher.

D I S C L A I M E R

Potential sex references; drug consumption; loads of insanity losing moments ;)

It should be emphazised that the book is not heavily a-slice-of-life and is much more a surreal comedy.

It is a BTS AU. None of the BTS members are resembling their counterparts. Their physical appearance and names are the same, and everything else is different.
[note: Kim Taehyung's age is 23 years. ]

This is my first draft, the chances of typos, plot holes, grammatical errors are high. So please don't come at me as you go through the ilks.

Plagiarism is discouraged, and if anyone comes across any book which is slightly falling under the shade of "The Better Half and Half", inform me first.

P L A Y L I S T

1. Señorita- Shawn Mendes, Camilla Cabello
2. Something Just Like This-Alan Walker
3. True Colors- Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick
4. Sugar- Maroon5
5. Hearttack- Demi Lovato
6. We Run The Night- Havana Brown ft. Pitbull
7. Say So- Doja Cat
8. Lock It- Charli XCX (tiktok remix)
9. Dope- BTS
10. So what- BTS

Let's get this 🍞