ELEVEN>> Jimin Will Remain As My Favorite Friend

CHAPTER ELEVEN | Jimin will remain as my favorite friend |PARK JIMIN

────
───
──

Without even having a gulp of the champagne, Molan's eyes grew watery and double in size. Well, half-credit went to me as my features resonated the distaste that her eyes had unfortunately noticed I supposed. He literally could've complimented her in any decent way possible. But telling her that she looked like a piano, right of the bat, would turn any inane human into a maniac.

She rose and constricted her pupils at the little man. I knew she was either going to read him a lecture on his misconduct. Or use her toned hands to drag him to the packed dance floor and get him on his knees, sadly in the typical proposing position, but to beg for an apology.

That will be such a humiliation for him. Suddenly, I'm feeling bad for him.

I opened my mouth and slithered my palm in hers. "Ah, Molan, come on let's go from here."

Just as she turned to face me, a girl with a black mamba tattoo staining her upper left arm, appeared from behind him, yelling venom as she violently pulled the bartender to face her, "Oh, and what about this violin?"

Yet, another girl who was probably on a specific diet, keto, gluten-free, organic, or whatever, resurrected from the couch lying just across us, walking like a model of vogue. "And this, flute?"

Everyone stared at each other and my eyes bore holes into Jimin's perverted skull. He shrugged his shoulder and his fear was evident by the quick 360-degree movement of his eyeballs.

Someone's claps reverberated the tension seeping through the air and we all whipped our heads in perfect synchronization. On racking my brains I recalled her as the girl with whom Jimin had a fling. What is she doing here?

Damn. I began to curse a blue streak at Jimin's entire entity. Nobody should underestimate him by his size. I had had no notion that this person whom I regarded as a mini copy of Harvey Weinstein placed flags on colossal heights by owing a bucket full of answers to these unlucky girls.

She placed a hand on her waist gracefully and threw a sour glance in my direction. "Mmm . . . you both were like so much into each other. Last night, it was like watching some no-strings-attach-romance."

Before Molan could ask for a reply, Jimin cursed and held his head between his hands. "C'mon start hitting me, ladies! One by one. And not with those pencil heels."

Molan clasped my wrists in a vice grip and I staggered past the table in the center of the couch. All the girls moved away at Molan's command and she shoved her leather purse in my hand. "Teach me a lesson with this." Her stomach-turning words were enough to tell me that if I didn't follow her command, she'd probably hate me for the rest of my life.

I suddenly produced the solid fact at the right time, "But you always say violence is against humanity. You told me once not to raise my hand at anyone who says ill things to you."

"I agree, but that doesn't sit well with getting physically assaulted by a man. He must have forcibly trapped you to kiss him."

"Molan. I'm big enough to let anyone do that!" I countered with a sudden spark of intimidation.

"Stop arguing. Tell me one thing, are you doing this? Or else my hands are still working." She gritted her teeth, emitting intensified glare at the worried man.

Just as she was going to grab it from my hands because of my lack of indecisiveness, I retained her purse. "Fine."

I walked up to him and dropped to my knees. I was greeted with some genuine helplessness in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Jim. But you'll still be my friend."

I bashed it on his head, and in the nick of time, we were out of that place.

***

"Darn. I've never met such a cheap individual in so long. That is exactly why I hate these kinds of men." Molan's voice dropped an octave lower, "Anyways, is that true that you knew him before?" Just a question of time that got my mind working at a high speed.

I was blank and my body withered as I was about to produce a lie, "No, actually I got to know his name only today. And, what was his name, by the way? Oh, ya Jimin."

"So you thought you would introduce me to him. And I can move on in my life." She hugged me and replied, "Oh, dear. Thanks," she muttered and rubbed her hands on my back rapidly. "He was kinda hot. His eyes got me stunned."

"So do you want to meet him again?"

"Oh, of course not. I suspect every girl he happens to stand around, would have been his sleeping partner at some time." She giggled and waved a hand probably at Taehyung.

The road was slippery and had pits in it. It seemed like the rain shower stopped fairly a few minutes ago.

Taehyung sprinted across the road and held Molan's hand as she casually allowed him to lead her way. I followed her and whirled my head for the last time. The lights of the Heaven's Callin' Club flickered close. I stumbled at a stone and landed on the wet ground. "Ouch!"

Taehyung left her and helped me stand up.

We scrambled on the back seat. I cringed a little at the faint pain in my ankle. Surprisingly, for the whole ride, Molan couldn't stop her tenderhearted giggles. She fanned herself and asked Taehyung to roll down his window. He was confused but did it as she said.

I followed her line of sight, she had rested her elbow on the car window ─ laughing and hiding her face. I wondered if any naughty teenager's soul had gotten into her.

It started to bother me and I touched her shoulder to ask, "What happened Molan? All good."

"Nothing much. I just couldn't." She hiccuped and covered her face with her gold-ringed fingers, as her cheeks turned pink. She talked lowly, cowering her head on her lap and watching me, "Gosh, I couldn't forget the way he said that punchline with so much confidence and ended up on his knees ready to get beaten by the ladies in the next moment."

"Oh, that," I replied meekly and passed a forced smile. Since I wasn't feeling all-good with what happened out there.

We reached our house and Molan rushed inside first, controlling her laughter and gesticulating me to inform Uncle Mojo that we had come. The man in a beret hat sat in the living room. I supposed he might have heard the engine's sound which is why he closed and kept the novel beside him. He must be eagerly waiting to know the results.

Just as I was about to leap ahead, a strong force pulled me backward. My heart raced to the sky and Taehyung's large hand halted me from making any sound by covering my mouth.
He gave a peck on the nape of my neck. "Good night, love."

I turned around to find him giving me a flying kiss and merging in the darkness.

While I remained in that position, Uncle Mojo tapped on my shoulder and wiggled his brows above his blood-flecked eyes.

I shook my head in disappointment.

Surprisingly, he cheered me up by saying, "No problem. Tomorrow we are going to Sunshine Dance Academy."

A/n

I'm super sad that Jimin's part is over in this book. I'm gonna make sure to put extra bits of him in random parts. Because we love our chimmy, don't we? Anyone any guesses for the next member?

Please keep on voting and commenting. I love you, peeps. #Army_ is_the_best.