TWENTY FIVE>> Need Sweet Kisses For Dinner

TWENTY FIVE | Need sweet kisses for dinner| KIM TAEHYUNG

────
───
──

It was different. A coveted intensity and strife were permeating through his rough thumb as he lifted my shirt from the side. Although my eyes had been shut I could feel my irises making rounds under the thin layer of skin for the whole damn while I laid my head on his wide chest. It was, otherwise, crazy to imagine my life without the profound mattresses and cushions, embedded on which were exorbitant price tags, but here I was, lying in the cocoon of Taehyung's bony yet comfortable arms.

I snuggled into his neck deeper and he secured me tightly by his large hand, one leg crossing over mine as we sat on the floor, our humps alighted against the sofa. It was all good, as we were making up for staying away from each other for so long.

"Your eyes are like ravines surrounded by dark forest trees. I don't care whether I survive, get lost, or a deadly animal chews away at my body. For I've painted a thousand canvases of you and me, I'll take them in my memory." I drew geometrical shapes on his clothed chest, craning my neck to get a glimpse of his eyes.

"Wow, I'm entangled." He cocked his head, momentarily reading my palm as he took mine in his.

"Entangled?" The word disconcerted me as I assaulted him with my protuberant eyes.

"Yes, because I don't have an equipotent reply to your perfect pictorial wordings," his distinct voice provided me some sort of security and his fingers combed the ends of my frizzy hair.

"Oh, I think the credit goes to that theater artist I met a couple of days ago. His passion must have rubbed off on me." I waved a hand and sat in a proper position, facing him. "Real talk, I've broken ties with Uncle Mojo on the down-low. And thankfully, wait──" I restrained myself from displaying my excitement and got up. "After three weeks of having met the disastrous boys. After three weeks of having made Molan the target. And after three weeks of distancing from you. I've finally found a suitable man who is super funny, extremely lovable, and has admitted that he would treat Somi as his progeny. What more can I ask for? I'm just so happy."

Taehyung pursed his lips into a smile and folded his legs under his bottom.

I descended as I joined my hands together, blushing at the thought of Seokjin turning the fiasco into a triumph. "And I hope he crafts Molan into a healthy person. She should not feel the burden of being a single parent. Molan surely──"

Taehyung cupped my face instantly, squeezing it tight as he sealed our lips together to do justice to the paradigm of passionate lovers.

He got up and I turned to watch him pace to the kitchen in his black track pants and a worn-out, off-white T-shirt that completely fell off from his one shoulder. I realized it late, that I had controlled my breathing to a halt.
O

n the flip side, something was off with the man. Deliberately, I waited for him to unfold his set of reasons as to why he looked not so cheerful. Furthermore, I noticed he was fumbling with things on the kitchen counter as if he was abstracted by some serious dilemma.

He returned with a human-size packet of rice puffs and shoved it toward me.

Just as I was about to question, he spoke first, "Hanuel, my parents are coming to see me."