TWENTY TWO>> Very Very Inconvenienced

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO | Very very inconvenienced| KIM SEOKJIN

────
───
──

"Did you hear what I sa--" And when I stared at his flawless skin and pink cheeks I knew I would be rendered speechless. A romantic feeling fluttered inside my chest.

Seokjin added as he folded his arms across his chest, "I felt your pain and understood your dilemma too well. It must be a pathetic thing for a teenager who's having a hard time getting her love accepted. For love does not discriminate against people based on class, religion, or sexual orientation. How can people be so stupid?"

Beauty with brains, was it?

"That means you are gonna help me?" My eyebrows drew together as I expected to get his affirmation. In the meantime, Eric who was sideglancing the man began whistling cowardly as he realized my eyes were on him. Seokjin's nature gave prominence to a high maturity level that also portrayed him as a flag bearer of humanitarianism. A man of such sound mind and health would sustain harmony between Somi and her haughty mother; he withheld a persona of a complete family man.

Seokjin hovered slightly and nodded. A bolt of joy launched through my body. He was inhumanly handsome and his voice was like a soulful playlist of jams being played inside a car on a rainy night. His relaxed tongue claimed to provide that bunch of quick-fix solutions to my every problem. He appeared to be more consummate from the rest of the boys I had dealt with, and I couldn't stop myself from boasting the fact.

"Seokjin Oppa! We have to practice here. It was occupied by the slot of senior students since morning." The same girl now whined, trying to make herself look younger in front of him, simultaneously chipping away at the chances of getting lashed out for hurling tantrums at me.

"Okay. Okay," he said calmly and glanced at the poker-faced figure next to me, poking a finger in Eric's chest. "Is this finger chip with you?" Seokjin was in full swing and I feared he might upset my cousin.

"Finger chip? Me?" Eric scoffed, the love in his irises for the man superseded with fury.

"Oh, yeah, this finger chip is my cousin." I exasperated, faking a muffled giggle and utterly ignoring to meet Eric's eyes. And then I thought about giving much-needed rise to his status. "He too lives in California but has come here to enjoy his summer vacation." I clutched his arm which was like a slender iron beam. And I meant the hotness here.

"Give me a break, you are telling me this ice cream stick has come from abroad?"

"Who did you call an ice-cream stick, huh? These days people use filters to get lean chest and this angular jawline like me." Eric took a step ahead and now there were ready to take on each other. If there was anything called CPR, it was this. Eric's heels were in the air because he was two inches shorter than Seokjin.

"Okay, but I've seen people of your built and age usually around Jeju island maintaining the cleanliness of the beach." His shoulders thrust with a peal of laughter, and he pushed Eric lightly.

I joked, dissecting the space by coming in the middle. "Oh, c'mon stop picking up a fight with a man twice your weight." I saw how Eric's jaw ticked.

Seokjin flicked his bangs and beckoned us to walk abreast of him. "You people must be smooth like butter in English speaking."