escape!

charlie had to think, 'well, now what,' he thought as he sat back on the bed, locked door no way out, then it dawned on him, the sonic screwdriver, he pulled it and activated it the high pitch noise echoed in the room, "yes!" he almost yelled, and walked over to the door, he placed the sonic screwdrivers head to the lock of the door, he activated it and a loud clank and the door swung open, he pumped his arm. 'It worked' charlie thought. the hallway was empty no one in sight, charlie didn't want to be a prison here, after taking in the hull seeing only a few of the rooms with people in there, Charlie walked to both ends and found a staircase on both sides, he opened the door and start to walk the place was busy Doctors and patients the place was busy enough that everybody ignored him until he saw her.

Stella was standing at the other side of the second floor of the hospital wing, she had stopped by to check on Azura, she had woken up a few days ago, Stella was also going to check on Charlie for William and Morgan who at this time were out of the city on a mission, "Stella!" Azura said hugging her friend, "you look different, have you changed your hair?" she joked, since her last battle against the nerther Azura was badly scarred her left cheek was the most obvious being a burn mark, Stella looked down she still felt out of place.

"not funny" she mumbled, "anyway how are feeling? I was so worried when Ser Patrick told us, Rain and I managed to find a way to cure the weather heart, but as you see we had some problems" Stella said.

"yeah the nerther really is something else, I've been told that Daryll didn't make it back," Azura said, Stella's face turned sad, she and Daryll had known each other the longest both being bandits before this all started, but that was all along time ago now, it almost felt like another life now.

"how long until there let you out of here?" Stella asked trying to change the subject, Azura shrugged it caused her a little pain.

"I don't think long, But the doctors aren't very helpfully," she said, Azura stood up grabbing the temporary crutches that she was giving.

"come on let's go for a walk I need to stretch," Azura said, the two were soon in the lobby watching the busy doctors and their patients, "still a lot of people are injured we can't have much of an army left," Azura voice betrayed her confident demeanour, she was scared no army could stop the horde.

"we may not have an army, but we've got you, Rain, Ceris, and at least four new people to help hopefully a 5th soon," Stella said trying to cheer up her friends, "as long as there hope there is a way," Stella said. A few more minutes as Stella catches Azura up on everything that's happened, as she finished talking about William and Morgan, Azura noticed something, a man had walked into the room wearing a most bizarre scarf made up of many colours, he stopped when he saw them, Azura nudged Stella to get her to stop talking, Stella's eyes went wide he woke up Charlie was awake, seeing her friend's shocked face Azura decide to speak up.

"hay! why are you staring at us?" she called, the man quickly looked around.

charlie saw the main door and after being spotted by the hurt blue hair woman and darted for the doors, he had to be quick as he slammed through the door, he spun to shut it, coming face to face with Stella on the other side of the glass, he pulled his sonic up. "please work" he whispered to himself, activating it, click the door locked, he watched for a moment as she fails to open the door, "sorry, things to do people to find," she probably couldn't hear him through the door, she tried to say something but charlie couldn't hear her and in fact, didn't really care, he was off to find his friends, 'now how do I get out of here,' he thought to himself looking around the castle and it's keep.

Stella tried to pull the door that charlie had darted through, somehow he had locked the door, he said something to her she could read a little of his lips, sorry, things and find, "wait, we aren't your enemy," Stella said, Charlie had no way of knowing what she said, "oh Nerther," she said watching charlie walking away towards the market, Azura walk towards her.