the door to everything

Stella and Rain were busy, Ceris and Morgan had joined them as Ceris was trying to show them how the end crystals works, to learn from it and draw power from it. "it could boost your power tenfold," Ceris said to Stella, they had been able to boost her spell strength slightly but without much luck, Ceris and Morgan had gone to find out what William was up to. 

As this would help his training in the magic arts, what they didn't is William and Hunter had stayed behind at the cave to make sure the Nerther didn't come back, in fact, it had quite slipped Charlie's mind to tell any of them that they were going on this mission, the only person they had told was Patrick even then it was an accident. Stella sat down next to Rain.

"I just can't seem to get a hold of this, I can feel the power of the crystal, but can't make the connection, what about you?" Stella asked, Rain sighed.

"I'm the same I can feel the power it's there, but it's like something is stopping me," Rain said, Stella laid her head on Rain's shoulder, and in turn, Rain rested his head on hers, he wanted to tell her everything, how much he cared for her, how he wanted to spend every moment of his life with her, He was about to speak when the door opened, and Charlie walked in.

"ahh, there you are, I've been looking for you both," Charlie said.

"I can say the same to you," Rain said. 

"Oh, it must have slipped my mind, I've been out, me and William went to find the origins of the coordinates," Charlie said.

"what did you find?" Stella asked, "I didn't go in, my nerves got the better of me, I want the rest of you there, God knows what is on the other side of that door, but I'm scared of it," Charlie said. Stella stood up as did Rain. 

"whatever is on the other side of that door, it'll have to deal with us," Stella said punching her fist into her hand.

"well with any luck, there won't be anything to 'deal with' " charlie said. 

"who else are you bringing?" Rain asked. 

"well Morgan and I guess Ceris," Charlie said, He turned to the door, hearing footsteps approaching, "Morgan and Ceris right on time," Charlie said just before they walked into view.

"How does he do that?" Ceris asked.

"I don't know he just does, although he only started recently,"  Morgan said.

"you don't happen to know where William is?" Morgan asked. "he's in a cave on the other side of the overworld," Charlie said, Ceris tilted her head. 

"he's what?" she asked.

"Look I'll explain on the way," Charlie said.

"explain on the way to where?" Ceris asked.

"The door," Charlie said swing his umbrella up in the air.

"Should we not tell Patrick?" Morgan asked.

"I left him a note," Charlie said. 

Patrick was sitting rubbing his forehead, when he came into his office, he was happy about to have his dinner with Azura, then he saw the note Charlie had left. "why? out of all the leaders who have command frostbourne, why do I get stuck with this person," Patrick asked, the door open and Azura walked in holding a basket. 

"Pat, you suddenly look very stressed, Did Rain do something?" she asked.

"no it's our scientific advisor, he left me this," Patrick said holding the note out, Azura placed the basket on the table and took the piece of paper.

"Dear Patrick, I regret to inform you I've stolen Rainimator, Stella, Morgan and Ceris, We shouldn't be more than a few days, from Charlie, P.S don't touch the prototypes I've got in my lab one of them is a bit unstable," Azura read, "he's got a lab?" Azura asked.