The Fight

Deku's pov

"TODOROKI, WHY DID YOU DO THAT" I yelled at Todoroki-kun "I s-said I'm sorry..." He said "OH SORRY SORRY, YOU THREW MY NOTEBOOK!!!" I yell and slap him; I go to hit him again "Please! STOP!" I stare at him, hitting him again to keep him from getting up. It didn't work; I watched him get up and run out. I chased him downstairs where he hid in the girl's bathroom, most likely not looking. I was about to go in, but Kirishima grabbed me and held me on the ground "Mido-bro that's not manly.You know Todoroki doesn't like to be chased and yelled at" The red hair FUCK says as I see Momo go into the girl's bathroom.

Todoroki's povI ran into the girl's room not looking where I went. I was overwhelmed. I ruined the book . I hear the door open to the girl's bathroom I started to breathe harder and faster then, I saw Momo come up to me and hug me "Hey, it's ok, Deku is not going hurt you. Kirishima is holding him, so let's go back to your dorm okay?" I look up at Momo who stopped hugging me and held her hand out to me, I take her hand and she walks me out of the girl's bathroom and brings me to my room. I hear Deku yelling at me but I had been crying so much I could barely hear him. Everyone was looking at Midoriya and me. As I walk pass some others I look at Shoji; he's looking at me. I really just wanted to go home and sleep. At least summer break is coming up, I don't think Midoriya will even talk to me, but that's okay, I can make other friends,right? Once in my room Momo goes out of the room to let me sleep.