Regrets

I fell back asleep on the couch and walk up to someone playing with my hair. As I open my eyes I see a blurry figure. "Hmm Shoji?" I ask sleepy "Hello Sho" I feel a light kiss on my forehead, opening my eyes to peck his cheek. I get up and walk to the kitchen grabbing a yogurt. "Where'd my dad go?" I looking around for a spoon, asking Shoji. "He said he need to take care of something, he texted my mom to see if I could come over." He responds.

'Odd' I think and sit back down in Shoji's lap and turn on the TV, choosing to watch a documentary on UA's history. "Remember when those camera crew people came" I ask Shoji, "Hmm yeah, also why are you sitting on my lap?" I can tell he's flustered "Because I wanted to, I can sit next to you instead" I say moving next to him a bit, I feel his hands grab me "Nope this is fine" He laughs and pecks my neck. I put my hand on my neck "Hey!" I exclaimed "Aww man" He respond and holds my sides laying my down. 

I turn to him, "I love you" I whisper and change the show to 'Full metal alchemist'. I waste time away watching it with Shoji. Till, I hear the door closing, I immediately turn my head around to the door only to find Nat at the door taking his shoes off. I get up and hug him. "Hey Nat" I hug him, "Hey bud, you doing alright?" he asks. "Yeah I'm okay, you? You haven't talked to me since what happened." I reply "I'm fine just busy, Dad said that Deku guy hurt you." He trails off. I let go and turn around back to the couch quietly. "Sorry bud" he pats my back, as he sits on the other couch. "It's fine I just don't want to talk about it" I mention, holding on to Shoji's arm. He jolts awake "Oh hey, I guess I fell asleep" He looks down at me petting my hair. "So you're the new boyfriend?" Nat asks "Yup" Shoji muttered. I rest my head on Shoji's chest yawning, I start to fall asleep not hearing anything they're talking about till it's all dark.

When I wake up, Shoji is watching tv and Nat is making dinner for me. I look around to see if my father is home and I hear the door open. "Hey dad" Nat called out, I rest my head back on the pillow and watch the show. "Hello Mr. Endeavor" Shoji says kindly, I move my hand up hitting his chest "You can call my dad Todoroki, he is really the only one who responds to that name in the house" I mention. "Like Shoto said, though I don't understand why none of neither of you respond to your last names" Enji spoke, "We hate it" both Natsuo and I said immediately out loud "Damn okay" Enji frowns "Expected" he added.

Enji walked away to change, while I and Shoji are hugging watching tv, and Natsuo is making plates for the 3 of us. Walking out and giving the boys their bowls of soup. I moves to the floor eating his food and enjoying it "This is amazing Nat, thanks" I smiles "Of course no problem flake" Nat answers.

Dad comes out making himself a bowl and sitting on the couch eating. I could tell something was off with my dad he had bruised knuckles. When everyone is done I get up and take the bowls to clean them. When I get to my dad I ask "Is everything okay, dad?" "Yeah I'm fine Sho" he responds quickly. "Your fist is bruised you're not don't lie dad" I looked at him annoyed "A villain fight Shoto don't worry" He responded again, "Whatever" I walk away saying and clean the dishes. Shoji walks in, I turn to him "Could I hangout in your room?" he asks  "Of course" I yawn and follow him to my room. I flop on my bed. "Haha you okay" Shoji chuckles. "I'm fine sleepy" I say closing my eyes. I feel him flop next to me tickling me. I started laughing "Ahh stop haha" "No" Shoji says and continues to tickle me. I hit him lightly in the face "Fine haha" He laughs.

I wrap my arms around him falling asleep again.

I wake up to my phone ringing I pick it up and answer the call. "Hey Shoto, so about the other night...." my eyes open when I realize it's Izu "Don't call again!" I yell out and hang up. Shoji grabbed my sides "Oww you kneed me in the dick" He spoke "I'm sorry, Izuku called me" I hug him. Tear forming I cry into his chest, he pats my back "shh shh shh". While I'm crying he calls me again. 

I can hold myself to answer or hang up the call. I continue to cry into the Shoji's shirt. He answering the phone, I can't hear what Izuku is saying. "Hey Deku how about you go suck your own dick. Leave Shoto alone! You touch him again I won't be FUCKING NICE!" I shake at him rising his voice. He rubs my back, he lifts my head up kissing my forehead. Calming down he continues to talk to Izuku telling him to "Piss off" and "Shut the hell up". Eventually, he gets fed up and just hangs up blocking Izuku. He flips me over and kisses my forehead "You won't ever hurt you I promise you that" he whispered in my ear. Wrapping my arms around him he kisses my neck, covering over the marks Izuku left. I fell asleep to the sweet feeling of his kisses.

'Shoji is the one that makes me feel safest, even though it's been a week of dating him I don't want him to go like the others. That is what I am most afraid of.'  I'm half awake listening to Shoji texting someone and laughing, at one point he takes a picture of me with flash on. "What are you doing" I mutter out "Talking the the others, they think you look adorable when you sleep" He responds, "No I don't asshole" I yawn and fix my position a bit. "Aww but you do, now shh sleep well my little baby" He spoke in a child voice. "I flip him off and continue to just listen.