Second year?

(Warning this part goes more into suerslide so please skip if you don't feel comfortable with those topics)

I open up the door and walk out of the car following behind my father as we check in to see my doctor. 

I'm sitting down tapping my leg, watching it move up and down counting it every time. '136,137,138,140,14--' "Shoto" I stop and look up to see my father walking away and I follow him into a room. While my doctor is getting my height, weight, vision, and reflexes I'm just thinking if I'll be able to go to UA for my second year or will I have to bring my health back up and keep it good or I'll get taken out of UA. 

When I stopped spacing out I listened to my doctor talk to my dad "Yeah, so I asked UA to send his health check-ups since they do that every month to be sure the student is healthy and doing well enough that they can continue the school year. Shoto's looked good but I see the last three months it's empty." "Shoto did you not do your health checks for the last three months?" My father says looking at me "No I didn't want to and told them I'd do it next time, then it didn't cross my mind..." I say "IS there something you don't want to talk about that happened?" my doctor says 'Just say it Shoto they need to know' "I-i-i... the last three months of UA I had- tried to end it twice in the months so six times until the year ended... but I was told to kill myself by a friend, when I failed I didn't want UA to know about it so I didn't do the health check" I say all of it, wanting to cry but not. "Kid, how did you try?" I look at my doctor.

"Overdose..." I say "What kind of pills?" "Benadryl, I got sick afterward and then tried using the sleeping pills I take that almost worked" I look down and kick my feet and pick at the scar around my eye "I see, do you feel like ending it is the best way to solve problems?" My father grabs my hand to stop me "No yes sometimes... but I wasn't thinking it only happens when I get scared someone's going to find out..." I spit out the last few words.

"You do understand Mr. Todoroki that Shoto's best choice is to get help along with maybe not go to UA anymore and be a pro hero or maybe he can be an underground hero?" My doc says "I understand that I'm trying to find a good therapist and I have token taking him out of UA if need be" I rest my head on my fathers' side "Shoto do you understand why and what's going to happen?" I look up "Yeah, it's just what could happen if I continue like this?" "You could die or even have to stay in a hospital that will care for you until you get better and keep it up" "I see..." 

(you may start reading here if you skipped that part)

My father gets handed a note and a prescription "I want you to come back in two weeks kid and please take care of yourself even if it's hard sometimes, and Mr. Todoroki I have a lovely friend that can help Shoto with mental health just call him anytime and say I gave you his info" "Alright thank you Doc" I got up and follow my father out into the car. 

"Shoto you did good. I believe you can get better alright. I may have not been there before to help but now I am and will be for a long time" I cover up in my blanket "I know Dad... Thanks" I grab my phone and text, Shoji

Messages

Shoto- Hey Shoji

Shoji- Hey what you up to?

Shoto- Leaving the hospital

Shoji- did you go see your sister?

Shoto- No she passed last night I went to get a check-up and a thought it wasn't going to be that good...

Shoji- Aww I'm sorry babe and I wish it would've been better. Want me to come over or do you want to?

Shoto- I'd rather your place

Shoji- Alright plus my mom wants to meet you and your father, give him a good talking to xD

Shoto- Haha yeah I'll ask my dad really fast and we can come over

(Shoto offline)

"Hey, Dad could we go to my boyfriends' house?" I turn to him "Sure where is it though?" I put the address on my phone and he drove to Shoji's place talking a little bit on the way.

"Sounds like his house isn't too far from the house" my father mentions "No we take the same bus. Hey, just so you know. Thanks for trying to help me, I've really had no one to go to for a while" I laugh lightly "I know Sho but right now you deserve to know how much you mean to everyone... even to Fuyumi" I smirk and close my eye resting my head on the window.

falling asleep