The Shoji home

I wake up in the car, I see Mezo opening my door I go up to him hugging him "Hey how have you been?" I say looking up at him "I've been doing well. How about we go to my room and talk for a bit." He responds "Of course". "Keep the door open kiddo," his mom says as we walk into the home.

When you get up to his room we sit on his bed and I cuddle up next to him as he turns on his gaming monitor and controller "You wanna play?" "Nope I'll just watch" He nods and I grab the other controller putting it on the nightstand. I watch as he plays Call of Duty. It's a weird game but I enjoy watching him play it.

So enough his mother walks in to tell us it's time for dinner and we get up going to the kitchen. We sit down next to each other. "Thank you for the meal you really didn't have to," My father says "Oh of course I had to plus it's just me and Mezo so I don't mind having company". As I'm eating I  was actually enjoying it I did feel like throwing up. "This is really good," I say to his mother "Oh I'm glad it's good I made something that is good for sensitive stomachs" She responds. " told her that your stomach hurts after eating a lot I thought it's better for you" He smiles at me "Thanks" 

As we continue to eat there is small talk from time to time. By the time we finish, I'm really sleepy and get up. I go into Shoji's room and flop on his bed curling up and falling asleep. I wake up to Shoji next to me playing a video game I'm too sleepy to look up and see what it is. "hmmm" I say Shoji pluses his game "Oh hello, I hope don't mind but your dad left you here he said he'd get you in the evening tomorrow" "mhm" I nod and snuggle my head into his stomach. I feel a pat on my head. Later on, I sit up after a while because Shoji hasn't stopped playing the video game.

 I sit in front of him crossing my arms "What is it darling?" He says "I want to watch a movie or tv show anything but listen to his video game." "Aww ok Thank you for telling me but you didn't have to sit in front of me" "Hmmph," I say. He gets up turns off his video game turns on the tv in his room and starts going through Netflix and chooses an anime called food fight. He sits back down on the bed.

He takes off his shirt and grabs my face pulling me closer and kissing me. I kiss back and cuddle with him as we watch the anime our phones go food seeing it's the group chat. Shoji opens up his phone and I look at it because I'm too lazy to grab my phone off his charger I read the messages.

Makemesis: Heyyo guys y'all want to have a hangout at my house my parents aren't home!

Octmanbuff: No I'm good plus me and Sho are watching anime 

Emobird: Nope I'm good plus I'ma lonely bird you guys make me sad I'm single

Rockstart: Hahaha aww Toko. What about the wait, oh never mind 

Emobird: forppy yeah no thanks

Makemesis: Haha yeah anyways pls I just remembered tomorrow night I was planning to have a late-night beach party with the whole class. And Sho we'll make sure Izu and the others don't mess with you plus I make them leave if they dare hurt you. So are you guys still coming then?

Emobird: Heck yeah

Rockstart: oh yeah of course

Outmanbuff: Yeah of course. not sure about Sho

Makemesis: Aww Sho darling come plus we'll keep you safe and you know Shoji will probably stay by you if need be

Outmanbuff: Sho- Alrighty plus II guess there is no harm 

Makemesis: Aww yay and I wanted to go shopping if you guys what to come tomorrow to get swimsuits

Outmanbuff: Hell yeah

Rockstart: Yes, please

Emobird: Sure

Shoji turns off his phone and places it down on his nightstand. We continue watching the anime, I feel myself fall asleep and close my eyes.

When I get up in the morning Shoji is messing with my hair on a call with the others. I look up at him, and he looks down at me "Good Morning Sho"  I hear the others say on the call "M-morin" I said sleepy. "We were waiting for you to get up so that we can go to the mall" I get up "Oh yeah one second". Shoji puts his phone down and hangs up the phone "Here" he hands me a camo hoodie I take it and change into it "It's big on me" I tell him "I know but you look nice in it" He replies "Haha yay whatever I guess we wait for them?" "Yup they'll be here in a second".