It has begun: Ch 20

*Overwrite

Error's pov:

I woke up in the morning. I sat up and stretched, I looked to my side to see Ink was not in the bed. Confused, I got out of bed and got dressed. I thought 'He's probably just doing something downstairs!' I walked downstairs, Ink wasn't there. I began to search the entire house, but Ink wasn't there. I ran outside and checked all around the doodle sphere but he wasn't there! I went through he multiverse and tried to find my little demon, I was scared out of my mind. I ended up in the bad sanses and was searching for him there, this was the last place he could've possibly went to.

Nightmare's pov:

I woke up in the morning. I looked to my side and realized Killer wasn't there. I knew an AU wasn't getting destroyed so he had to be somewhere in the bad sanses mansion. I got out of bed, got dressed and looked all around the bad sanses mansion. He was no where. I began to get scared for him.

Horror's pov:

I woke up in the morning and could instantly tell that Lust wasn't there, he usually is hugging me in his sleep. I got up, got dressed and began to look around the bad sanses mansion. He is either here or at his AU, most likely here because he hates his AU and would never go to a different AU unless I'm with him because he gets horribly bullied and attacked. I saw Nightmare looking for something as well, I pushed it off to the side and continued to look for Lust. I began to get scared, I couldn't let him get hurt! What happened to him?!

Dust's pov:

I woke up in the morning and could already tell Blue wasn't in the house because he's usually up by now. He would either wake me up around this time or be cooking tacos and there wasn't any smell of tacos in the house. I got dressed and then I began to look all around the house for him, my worry and fear started to increase. I couldn't find a trace of him anywhere!! I looked all around the star sanses base, his AU, and all around the bad sanses base. He wasn't anywhere! I did see Horror and Nightmare looking for someone but all I could focus on was finding Blue.

Cross's pov:

I woke up in the morning, I could already tell Dream wasn't there from the lack of the positive aura. I got dressed and began to look in everywhere where the most positivity was. When I couldn't find him I began to panic. I couldn't find Dream anywhere! I went to the bad sanses mansion and began to look everywhere there for Dream, there wasn't a trace of him and that made me panic horribly.

Fell's pov:

I woke up in the morning. I looked to my side and didn't see Sans, then and there I could tell something was wrong. I quickly got up and got dressed, I then began to run everywhere and tried to find him. He was no where! I went to the bad sanses and tried to look for him there, nothing. He was gone, I didn't give up however and just continued to run and try to find him. Oh god Sans, please be ok!

???'s pov:

Heheheheh, I wonder what'll happen next~?