The beginning: Ch 1

Sooooooo, here we go!

Ink's pov:
I was off to go home. It was the end of the day and I just got back from a fight with nightmare and his allies. But for some reason, error wasn't there.

I was already pretty banged up. Like there was broken bones, cuts everywhere from killer, dust and cross continuously throwing knives at me while I tried to get nightmare and horror from killing. I also had a giant crack in my right eye from horror's axe.

I finally got home and opened up the front door. I was ready to just pass out there and then when I saw somebody sitting on my couch.

"Ummmmmm, and who are you?" I asked. They responded with "I'm the author of this story and I am here to help you!" The strange person said.

"W-what is your name?" I asked. "I am sorry but I can not share my name, that would be very bad. For now you may call me the uwu king!" The uwu king said. I nodded my head in response.

I quickly said "What kind of help did you plan on giving me?" I said. "A kind of help that would let me get more views!" 'What does he mean by get more veiws?' I thought to myself.

I said "Why do you want to help me?" "Simple, because it is going to be fun!" He replied. "Oh yea, and, HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?!" I yelled. "With the power called aaaaaauuuuthooooor's maaaaaagiiiiick!" He shook his hands to make it sound magical. I could tell he was lying, but I didn't question it further.

I then payed more attention to what he looked like. He had a dark blue hoodie with a light blue UWU on it. The strings that were hanging down off of the hood were dark purple with fluff at the bottom of them. The sleeves were a little too much for his size so they covered his hands. He was wearing long dark purple pants that matched the strings on his hoodie. He was wearing shoes that the sole, tip of it and extra parts like laces were black, while the rest was dark purple. He had short dark purple hair on his left and shorter light purple hair on his right. His eyes had no color to them, they were just a black oval with shine in the white void of  his eyes. He also had wolf ears that were blue but the fluff that was inside his ears were black. The skin inside his ears however, were bright pink. His big fluffy tail was mostly light blue except for the top beginning and tip of the tail, witch were black also. He had giant wings that were very fluffy at the top. The fluff was black and the feathers were light blue. His skin was a light peach color and seemed to be the slightest bit shiny.

I turned my attention back to him talking. "Why do you have such dark clothes? Are you goth, and if you are, are you mean?" I asked. "Nupe, you got it all wrong. I am not goth and I am really nice and cheerful in the real world! I am even wearing a black hoodie with the word puma in the color red right now!"

I was completely confused but then I remembered all the wounds I have. 'I will take care of them later' I thought to myself. I was about to ask another question when he cut me off. "I know what your about to say, so I'm going to stop you right there. You want to know if I'm going to kill you, don't you." I nodded my head in approval but a confused look was on my face.

"Well that's not for me to say, I dont want to spoil anything for the readers! But don't worry, I am not going to kill you. At least, not right now and maybe never!" He was confusing me, but I learned to except it.

I asked "How can you come back?" He answered with "I told you, Aaaaaauuuuuthooooor's maaaaaaagiiiiick!" He shook his hands again, but just much more crazily.

"Anyways, I should be going now, you need to take care of your wounds anyways!" He said as he got up and opened the door, he put his hood up.

"JUST ONE MORE THING!" I yelled at him to catch his attention. "Is the help your going to give me going to be fun?" I asked. Suddenly I felt a very dark presence coming from him. The area around him went pitch dark as he turned to look at me.

He suddenly had the most terrifying face I had ever seen. there was even blood dripping off his mouth!

Ẃ̶̞̚ ̸̦͈͒̐H̷͕͙̀ ̴̲͕̍̍̓͜O̶̷̻̠̞̳̓̋̄̉̏̂͜ͅS̴̭͎͖̒ ̸̲̠̪͐̐̊A̷̢̬͐̆ ̶̹̐̇I̶͇̓ ̴̮̱͎͌͊͝D̶̷͇̫̮͚͙́́͗Â̶̢̙ ̶͎͍͌͋̓N̵͓̲̘̈́ ̴̟͆Y̸̻̳̓̏̕ͅ ̷̠̎̈T̵͓̄ ̴̪̲̯̓̐͋H̸̪͑̕̕ ̷͎̃̏̕Ì̴̮̣̦͝ ̶̤̭̳̏N̵̳̭̒̾̕ ̷̲͌̆͜G̵̴̟̩̽̊̉̇Â̸̧̤̋͑ ̵̼͍̏B̶͕̬̔͘ ̸̱̈́O̸̙̯̊ ̴̗̭̺̎͊͠Ű̸̧̇͊ ̶̖͓̟̌̇̚Ť̴̶̜̫͙̀̿̕͜F̵̤̐́̋...

Ẃ̶̞̚ ̸̦͈͒̐H̷͕͙̀ ̴̲͕̍̍̓͜O̶̻̠̓̋̄ͅ
̷̞̳̉̏̂͜S̴̭͎͖̒ ̸̲̠̪͐̐̊A̷̢̬͐̆ ̶̹̐̇I̶͇̓ ̴̮̱͎͌͊͝D̶͇̫̮́
̷͚͙́͗Â̶̢̙ ̶͎͍͌͋̓N̵͓̲̘̈́ ̴̟͆Y̸̻̳̓̏̕ͅ ̷̠̎̈T̵͓̄ ̴̪̲̯̓̐͋H̸̪͑̕̕ ̷͎̃̏̕Ì̴̮̣̦͝ ̶̤̭̳̏N̵̳̭̒̾̕ ̷̲͌̆͜G̵̟̽̊
̴̩̉̇Â̸̧̤̋͑ ̵̼͍̏B̶͕̬̔͘ ̸̱̈́O̸̙̯̊ ̴̗̭̺̎͊͠Ű̸̧̇͊ ̶̖͓̟̌̇̚T̴̜̫̕
̶͙̌̀̿͜F̵̤͚̐́̋ ̸̼͕̏̏Ṷ̵̊̿ ̶̲̼̎̀N̴̟̱͒̆ ̸̖̪̼͝?̵̯̔̾

And with that he glitched away. I just stared at the open door he was just standing at. I sighed 'I should probably take care of these wounds now' I thought to myself.

Heya kiddos, it's the uwu king! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of overwrite! And yes, that random person that was in ink's house was me! This entire book will be mostly ink's pov. But because I just want to see him suffer from his eyes! So yea, hope you enjoy the book!