Ink's sick: Ch 16

Ink's pov:

I woke up in bed and realized that Error had gotten out of bed. There was no trace of him except for his side of the bed had the blankets half removed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. I looked around the room and landed eyes on the door, the door was half open, probably because of Error.

I got out of bed and started to feel exhausted. 'That's weird, I don't remember doing anything major recently.' I thought to myself. I put the thought aside and started to walk out of Error's and my room.

I went down the hallway and finally made it downstairs. I continued to walk to the living room couch. I got to the couch and sat down, not wanting to get up. Error then peeks his head from the kitchen and see's me panting. He made a confused face but then walked over to me fairly quickly.

He put his hand to my forehead and his eyes widened. "Ink, ya have a pretty big fever. I think you should go back to bed." Error said as he took his hand off me. I puffed out my cheeks not wanting to go back. "No! You can't make me!" I yelled quietly.

Error then picked me up not taking no for an answer. "Ink, you're going to bed." He said while looking down at me with a serious face. I frowned knowing I wasn't going to get a different answer.

He then proceeded to carry me upstairs and back into my room. My non-existent nose started to itch as he laid me down on my bed. I sneezed harshly as my wings unfolded as fast as my sneeze. I folded my wings back up and saw Error was giving me a worried expression. "How the hell did ya sneeze that hard?!" Error yelled at me confused and worried at the same time. I gave him a thumbs up as a way of saying that I was alright.

He sighed and walked out of the room, as soon as he left I flopped on the bed in a laying position.

My eyes started getting heavy, but before I let sleep take over I heard the door slam open. I jumped at the sudden and loud sound. "Oops, I guess I don't know my own strength..." Error said in a concerned tone. "No crap sherlock." I said back to him. We both giggled a little and Error walked up to me.

"Lay down, I can't put the fricking towel on you're head if you're not laying down." With that command I layed down, not caring about the sheets or blankets. Error sighed as he tucked me into bed properly and finally put the cold wet towel on my forehead. I shivered as he did so and said "How can skeletons even feel cold, or anything for that matter?" Error just shrugged his shoulders and said "Beats me, I guess it's just from the help of our souls, or magic for your case."

I sighed as my eyelids(?) started to get heavy. I eventually gave in and let sleep take over, but not before hearing a little giggle from Error.

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG! I have recently gotten into another fandom called 'my hero academia' or 'bnha'. I completely lost track of time on this and I wish I could've made it longer, but I was in a big time rush... this book along with some of my other books will be on hold for a little bit, sorry but ye.

SEE YA LATER KIDDOS!