W̶h̴o̴ ̸a̴r̷e̴ ̶y̸o̷u̶?̵: Ch 22

Nightmare's pov:

We have been walking for hours now, Error had pointed out that time is not what it seems here. Time is something that basically doesn't exist here. We were all confused and scared for our mates, we had no idea they were much less where we were. Sometimes we would think we saw someone we knew or even the ones that we are looking for. We would chase them, they would take a turn into a hall or door or even window but when we made it there, there was nothing. They never spoke however, whenever we caught sight of them and began to go to them they would run off. We had seen some exit sign but all they led to were more hallways, whatever is here is playing with us and I don't like it one bit.

Since the creatures that live here can apparently take on different forms and pretend to be one f us we had come up with a little code. One of us would trip a little and the others would have to laugh, if they didn't laugh or just laughed differently in the slightest bit we would keep watch on them. Then after around a couple minutes we would push them, depending on how they react we would be able to determine if it's them or not. These creatures can take shape of different things but they are garbage actors.

We have found some messages on the walls but they were in some kind of text we couldn't understand. So we wrote all of them down on a journal, we each have our own journal just in case one of us is taken. This is what we have so far:

⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⍙⏃⋏⏁ ⏁⍜ ⏚⟒ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅⌇?

⟟ ⋔⏃⊬ ⌰⍜⍜☍ ⌇☊⏃⍀⊬ ⏚⎍⏁ ⟟ ⍙⍜⋏'⏁ ⊑⎍⍀⏁ ⊬⍜⎍!

⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌰⍜⌇⏁ ⏁⍜⍜?

⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ☍⟒⊬?

⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⍙⊑⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏃⍀⟒?

⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⋔⟒⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏁⏃⌰☍⟒⍀?

⊑⟒'⌇ ⍙⏃⏁☊⊑⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍

⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⌇ ⏃⌰⍙⏃⊬⌇ ⍙⏃⏁☊⊑⟟⋏☌ ⊬⍜⎍

⊑⟒'⌇ ☊⍜⋔⟟⋏☌ ☊⌰⍜⌇⟒⍀

⎅⍜ ⊬⍜⎍ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏁⏃⌰☍⟒⍀ ⋔⏃⋏?

⎅⍜ ⋏⍜⏁ ⏁⍀⎍⌇⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⟟☌⊑⏁

⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇☊⏃⍀⟒⎅ ⍜⎎ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌇⏁⏃⌰☍⟒⍀ ⋔⏃⋏?

That was the last one we got, so far we haven't gotten anything else and it's been a couple hours. We keep getting this feeling like we're being followed and we just can't shake it off. We finally make it to the living room, but it isn't our living room. It has the same layout but no front door, the TV is not plugged in to any outlets, there was no outlets to begin with and there was a water fountain and snack machines. There was a snack machine for each one of us and had the same kind of food we loved, which was extremely coincidental.

I saw a shadow that resembles a young kid run across the room, I couldn't see much of it's features thanks to it moving so fast. This time, instead of running, I quickly grabbed it with one of my tentacles. Despite the child being made out of shadows, I could still feel the child like it was a normal child. It whimpered and whined, I pulled the young creature over to me and looked at it. It looked a lot like a kind of sans yet I felt like he wasn't a sans. He looked terrified. (iz the kid at the top OwO, yes, I drew da child UwU)

I asked the kid "Who are you?" The child stayed silent and just continued to look at me with terror. I sighed and put the kid down, instead of running away like every other child does he ran up to me and latched onto my side. I gave him the seriously face and said "Can you please let me go?" He shook his head and I sighed in defeat. I said to the group "Alright, we're gonna take a break here. Get a snack and drink or some shit, you have 10 minutes to do whatever you want." With that everyone went to go do what they wanted, the child was still clutching onto my leg however.

I sighed and made the child let me go, the child whimpered and went back to try and hug my leg but I grabbed it with my tentacle and held it in the air. I sat down on the ground and put the child in front of me. I said "Now I'm gonna ask you some questions and you will answer them, got it?" The child nodded its head. I said "Good. Question 1, can you talk?" The child nodded its head. I said "Well that's good to know. What's your name?" The Child thought for a bit before saying "⌇⊑⏃⎅⍜⍙, but in English it is is Shadow." I nodded my head a little, Shadows voice sounded like a little boys yet also like he was a ghost. I said "Ok then. Next question, what's you gender?" Shadow responded with "Male!" I responded with "Well that clears a lot of confusion up. Where are we?" Shadow said "I... don't know." I sighed, that wasn't very useful. I asked "Do you know how to get out?" He shook his head, oh well. I asked "Where are your parents?" He tilted his head, guess he doesn't have any.

It had been a couple hours since we met the child, we found out he barely knew anything about the place he's in or even about himself but... the most terrifying part is not only knew exactly who we are, but he also knows every single little detail about us. We were walking through the terrifying halls again and we all saw a white light pretty far in front of us. We looked at the light confused.

*overwrite*

Suddenly Shadow disappeared. I looked around and yelled out for him but I got no response. We were all about to look for him when suddenly the light came to us and engulfed us. All I could see was a blinding white light, I couldn't even see the others. Right as I was about to yell for them I-

Enjoy the cliffhanger~