女佣的报复 第03集: 董听瑶被误会惨遭毒打

《Dong Ting Yao Was Misunderstood And Brutally Beaten》
~ Seeing the situation in front of her, the old lady had no choice but to leave first. Fang Tian Yi covered Dong Ting Yao's mouth all the time and even his hand was bitten out of blood. Fang Tian Yi didn't let go until everyone left. Dong Ting Yao said that he would kill Fang Tian Yi. Fang Tian Yi also said that if a little girl broke into the east building where the young masters were, if she was found out, she would have been dragged out and beaten to death. Dong Ting Yao didn't bother to leave at all, but Fang Tian Yi held a gun and threatened Dong Ting Yao to take out the medicine box in the cabinet and give him medicine. Dong Ting Yao originally wanted to find an enemy for revenge, but found out that he was Jiang Cheng's warlord, but she didn't know how to take revenge.

Dong Ting Yao wanted to leave after bandaging Fang Tian Yi's wound. Fang Tian Yi kept playing with the gun in his hand. Dong Ting Yao didn't seem to be afraid, but felt that if Fang Tian Yi wanted to kill herself, it would be fine. Dong Yan Er found that Dong Ting Yao wasn't in the room, so she hurried over to find Dong Ting Yao. As soon as Dong Ting Yao came out, the old lady saw Dong Ting Yao, a group of people beat Dong Ting Yao severely and even said they wanted to sell Dong Ting Yao to Yihong Courtyard. Bei pushed Dong Ting Yao directly downstairs, this scene happened to be seen by Fang Yu Ze and Fang Tian Yi at the same time, but Dong Ting Yao was still taken away by Fang Tian Yi.

When Dong Ting Yao woke up, Dong Yan Er still took care of Dong Ting Yao in a hypocritical manner, but Dong Ting Yao was frustrated and she didn't even remember her name was Dong Ting Yao. Dong Yan Er pretended to be surprised, but Fang Tian Yi saw all this and Fang Tian Yi told Dong Yan Er not to pretend, now Dong Ting Yao was his own.

At this time, the old lady came over and asked Chen Ma to take Dong Ting Yao away, but was stopped by Fang Tian Yi. Fang Tian Yi said that she hadn't recovered yet and Fang Tian Yi also said that Dong Ting Yao belonged to him. Thinking that Fang Tian Yi turned against her because of a woman, Dong Ting Yao wasn't disappointed, she just wanted to stay in Fang's house and find clues about Fang Tian Yi's murder of Dong's house.