第11集: Fang Tian Yi Deliberately Set Up A Trick To Deceive Dong Ting Yao

《方天逸故意设局欺骗董听瑶》
~ The subordinate removed the bullet from Fang Tian Yi's chest, Fang Tian Yi woke up and asked the subordinate to leave first. Fang Tian Yi asked Dong Ting Yao what she was doing in her room, Dong Ting Yao faltered and said that she hoped that Fang Yu Ze and Fang Tian Yi would reconcile and that she would marry Fang Yu Ze next month and she hoped to be accepted and blessed by Fang Tian Yi. Dong Ting Yao went out to ask his subordinates what happened today. The subordinates said that soldiers would always have wounds when encountering difficulties. Dong Ting Yao asked the subordinates if they knew about the seal, but the subordinates said that this was a military secret of the Fang family. The subordinates immediately became vigilant but still deliberately revealed the secret to Dong Ting Yao.

Afterwards, the subordinates informed Fang Tian Yi of this matter and the subordinates set a trick for Dong Ting Yao, presumably Dong Ting Yao would come again and the subordinates felt that it wasn't worthwhile to rush for the rabbit. Dong Ting Yao saw his subordinates helping Fang Tian Yi to leave and learned from his subordinates that Fang Tian Yi's wound was inflamed and was going to be sent to the hospital. Dong Ting Yao took the opportunity to return to Fang Tian Yi's room to find the seal.

Dong Ting Yao really found the shadow box in the cabinet, but it turned out to be her own jade pendant and Fang Tian Yi also walked in. Dong Ting Yao herself was tricked by Fang Tian Yi. Fang Tian Yi knew that Dong Ting Yao came here for another purpose. Dong Ting Yao wanted to leave when her purpose was discovered. Fang Tian Yi said that she stayed by her side for so long to destroy herself. Dong Ting Yao said that Fang Tian Yi knew his identity but forced himself to stay by his side. Fang Tian Yi smiled contemptuously. It turned out that he was worthless in Dong Ting Yao's heart. Dong Ting Yao also said that no matter what Fang Tian Yi did, he hated her. Fang Tian Yi felt that since he tried his best to love Dong Ting Yao, Dong Ting Yao was still like this. As a result, Dong Ting Yao slapped Fang Tian Yi across the face.

Fang Tian Yi exposed the seal on his chest. This seal was carved with pigeon blood and it would only appear when he was excited. Fang Tian Yi also knew that Fang Yu Ze used Dong Ting Yao for all of this. Dong Ting Yao also said that he wasn't used by Fang Yu Ze. He just let himself know all the ways to destroy Fang Tian Yi. Fang Tian Yi was completely disappointed and asked Dong Ting Yao to get out of his room.

Miss Ji's family came to visit Fang Tian Yi and she also learned that Dong Ting Yao was about Miss Dong's family. Miss Ji's family still wanted to marry Fang Tian Yi, but Fang Tian Yi had no interest in Miss Ji's family at all. Miss Ji's family even provocatively said The Fang family was just an empty shell, Fang Tian Yi left angrily.