第23集: Qing Lan Played Hard To Catch Tang Zi Feng

《董听瑶身份被顶替难辩解》
~ Mu An Cheng didn't listen to Ye Qing Lan's explanation at all and wanted to hit his opponent. Fortunately, Tang Zi Feng went to stop it in time and then said that Zhi Xia was allergic or not poisoned and then took out the allergy needle to verify.

After knowing that Xia was fine, Mu An Cheng thanked Tang Zi Feng anxiously, Tang Zi Feng asked him to apologize to Ye Qing Lan and Ye Qing Lan left in anger. After Ye Qing Lan returned to her room, she found that Tang Zi Feng had given her a necklace, so she had to immediately take it back and return it to Tang Zi Feng. Tang Zi Feng refused to take back the necklace and Ye Qing Lan discussed it with Tang Zi Feng because Tang Zi Feng was good at medicine.

Zhi Xia and Mu An Cheng passed by Tang Zi Feng's yard and saw Ye Qing Lan's maid at the door, so Zhi Xia reminded Mu An Cheng that maybe Ye Qing Lan and Tang Zi Feng were doing messy things in the room. Hearing Xia Yi's reminder, Mu An Cheng rushed into the room angrily, but was scolded by Tang Zi Feng and Mu An Cheng was particularly angry for this.

After Tang Zi Feng scolded Mu An Cheng and Zhi Xia, when Zhi Xia mentioned the necklace on the table, he directly stated that the necklace was given to Ye Qing Lan by him, because Ye Qing Lan's necklace was robbed. Mu An Cheng felt very embarrassed in front of Tang Zi Feng and when Tang Zi Feng said that Ye Qing Lan wouldn't accept the necklace and wouldn't give him face, he immediately asked Ye Qing Lan to accept it.

After Mu An Cheng left, Tang Zi Feng immediately asked Ye Qing Lan why he didn't use the opportunity just now to make Mu An Cheng jealous. Ye Qing Lan didn't understand what Tang Zi Feng meant, so Tang Zi Feng told what Ye Qing Lan had done before, but this time Ye Qing Lan wanted to catch him hard and refused to get close to him. Tang Zi Feng didn't know what Ye Qing Lan meant, or why Ye Qing Lan changed so quickly, but he still couldn't believe Ye Qing Lan.

Tang Zi Feng found Qin's mother and admitted in front of Qin's mother that he was Mu An He and at the same time, after he was injured by Mu An Cheng, he happened to meet Master Tang. Master Tang was hunted down, Mu An He blocked the bullet for Master Tang, so Master Tang disguised the killer as Mu An He and let the killer be burned to a scorched corpse by Mu An Cheng. After Master Tang rescued Mu An He, he took Mu An He to Shanghai for treatment. After that, he adopted Mu An He as his adoptive son and changed his name to Tang Zi Feng.

After Mu An He recovered from his injury, he wanted to return to Jiangcheng, but he didn't expect to learn that Ye Qing Lan remarried Mu An Cheng. He hated Ye Qing Lan and Mu An Cheng very much, so he couldn't just come back like this. Mu An He wanted to take back everything that Mu An Cheng took away from Mu An Cheng after he became stronger. Qin's mother saw that Mu An He hated Ye Qing Lan very much, so she told Mu An He what she knew. She thought that Ye Qing Lan married Mu An Cheng because he wanted to expose Mu An Cheng's criminal evidence.

Qin's mother told Mu An He that Ye Qing Lan had saved Mu's mistress several times and that Mu An Cheng's imprisonment last time was also arranged by Ye Qing Lan. After hearing this, Mu An He felt that Ye Qing Lan hadn't betrayed him.