女佣的报复 第04集: 方天逸壮大家族拒绝联姻

《Fang Tian Yi's Powerful Family Refuses To Marry》
~ Fang Tian Yi still left Dong Ting Yao in his room and now Dong Ting Yao could only pretend to be frustrated and let Fang Tian Yi manipulate him. Fang Tian Yi let Dong Ting Yao sleep on the sofa while he slept in the bedroom. Fang Tian Yi also said that from now on, he is Dong Ting Yao's master and he is not allowed to do anything without his own orders. Fang Tian Yi also said that if Dong Ting Yao encounters any danger, he must tell himself.

Dong Ting Yao could only compromise obediently and Fang Tian Yi also gave Dong Ting Yao a new name called Mu Ti, which Dong Ting Yao actually liked very much. A fiancée who liked Fang Tian Yi came to give something to the old lady and Dong Yan Er deliberately talked about Dong Ting Yao and Fang Tian Yi beside her, which made the fiancée very angry. Dong Yan Er did this because she loved the one who killed Dong Ting Yao. The woman went to wait for Fang Tian Yi to come back and Dong Ting Yao also followed behind. The girl kept pestering Fang Tian Yi and wanted to get close to Fang Tian Yi. When they went to drink, the girl saw that Fang Tian Yi wasn't happy. She also said that the two would get married next month and she still wanted to get married early to make the two families feel at ease, but Fang Tian Yi said that he didn't want to get married now, let alone marry her. Miss Ji's family started to get angry, Fang Tian Yi said that she disagreed from the beginning and she insisted on going her own way. After Fang Tian Yi said a few words, he left directly. Miss Ji's family felt that Dong Ting Yao must have confused him.

Dong Ting Yao wanted to find evidence that Fang Tian Yi murdered Dong's family while Fang Tian Yi wasn't at home, she found a box with a lock in the cabinet. Fang Tian Yi still cared about the key and it seemed that the secret was hidden in it. The old lady was very angry when she found out that Fang Tian Yi rejected Miss Ji's family and made him kneel in front of his father. Fang Tian Yi knew that his mother wanted him to strengthen the Fang family, but he didn't want to use marriage to grow it. If that was the case, he could leave Fang home. Mother felt that Fang Tian Yi was bewitched by Dong Ting Yao, but Fang Tian Yi said that all of this had nothing to do with Dong Ting Yao. His mother kindly told Fang Tian Yi that if he really liked Dong Ting Yao, he would let her be his concubine, but Fang Tian Yi said that if he really liked Dong Ting Yao, he would marry her.

Dong Ting Yao tried to steal the keys from Fang Tian Yi's room at night while Fang Tian Yi was asleep, but Fang Tian Yi found her when she took out the pistol. Fang Tian Yi held Dong Ting Yao in his arms. Fang Tian Yi wanted to kiss Dong Ting Yao forcefully, but Dong Ting Yao held a gun to his chest.