第17集: My Only Plan is To Keep Her Safe

《我唯一的计划是确保她的安全》
~ Nie Zhen learned from Shen Duo Ran that Hu Die bought important checkpoints with gold and silver in order to protect him from escaping safely. At the same time, he also arranged hundreds of vehicles to leave Hongzhou City at the same time, just to attract Shen Qing Xia's attention. The real escape route arranged by Nie Zhen is the boat on the river. Shen Duo Ran took out an envelope containing Nie Zhen's new identity. Nie Zhen was keenly aware that Shen Duo Ran was concealing certain links, so he reminded Shen Duo Ran that if he followed this plan, he could escape, but But Hu Die will lose his life.

Shen Duo Ran felt that Shen Qing Xia wouldn't attack Hu Die, but the forces behind her obviously wouldn't be so benevolent. Shen Duo Ran couldn't accept that Hu Die would be in danger, so he had to say that Hu Die planned to replace Nie Zhen as a new hostage. When Nie Zhen heard the words In a hurry, he wanted Shen Duo Ran to help him, but he hadn't thought of a surefire solution and Shen Duo Ran had already decided to use his life as a bet.

Shen Qing Xia sent someone to inquire about Nie Zhen's news, but after so many days, she still couldn't find out. This made her very angry and she couldn't help but reprimanded him. Upon seeing this, Zhao Ying reminded Shen Qing Xia that Nie Zhen had a certain place to go. Shen Qing Xia immediately thought that it was the Shen family. After all, it was the place where she grew up and she didn't want to destroy it just like that, but Zhao Ying provoked Shen Qing Xia and Shen Qing Xia took people back to the Shen family, only to find that the one in the uniform wasn't Nie Zhen, but It was her younger brother Shen Duo Ran.