第24集: Qing Lan, Mu An And Get To Know Each Other

《董听瑶身份被顶替难辩解》
~ Seeing that Zhi Xia brought her soup, Ye Qing Lan couldn't help becoming vigilant and then deliberately knocked over the soup, but she didn't expect that Zhi Xia didn't put the medicine in the soup, but put it on the handkerchief that wiped the soup, so Ye Qing Lan couldn't can avoid the aphrodisiac.

After Zhi Xia left, he sent someone to find Tang Zi Feng and Ye Qing Lan found out that she had been drugged. When Ye Qing Lan felt unwell, Tang Zi Feng went to her room and carried her to the bed. When Ye Qing Lan was hugging Tang Zi Feng, because of the influence of the aphrodisiac, she hugged Tang Zi Feng and called Mu An He by her name. Only then did Tang Zi Feng realize that Ye Qing Lan had feelings for him.

Ye Qing Lan woke up for a while and immediately pushed Mu An He away and Mu An He took care of the wound on Ye Qing Lan's foot and he blamed himself for not protecting Ye Qing Lan well. When Mu An He heard that someone was coming, he immediately left from the window, while Ye Qing Lan took a pill and went in at this moment, which made her vomit non-stop.

Mu An Cheng was arranged by Zhi Xia to catch the rape, but he saw Ye Qing Lan vomiting profusely. Knowing that Ye Qing Lan did this after eating the soup Zhi Xia sent, he called Zhi Xia to question him. Knowing that Mu An Cheng called her over, Zhi Xia thought her plan had succeeded, but Ye Qing Lan vomited nonstop, which made her very incomprehensible, so she had to keep arguing that it had nothing to do with her.

On the surface, Mu An Cheng expressed to Ye Qing Lan that Ye Qing Lan had been wronged, but seeing Ye Qing Lan vomiting all the time, he couldn't take it anymore, so he had to leave first. After Ye Qing Lan rested for the night, she went to express her gratitude to Tang Zi Feng and Tang Zi Feng repeated what she had promised to protect Ye Qing Lan, making Ye Qing Lan recognize that he was Mu An He and the two husband and wife finally recognized each other.