第10集: Xiao Die, You Are Mine Now

《胡蝶,你现在是我的了》
~ Hu Die drank with Nie Zhen and asked him what he wanted. Nie Zhen still remembered that Hu Die was arrested when he sneaked into his mansion to get a pass. At that time, he gave her five minutes to listen to her explanation. After Hu Die used him to escape At that time, he once said that he would take back these five minutes. Nie Zhen once thought about asking Hu Die to hug him or kiss him for five minutes, but he felt that Hu Die would be shy, so he didn't make such a request. Today he knows that Yan Bing Bing prepared the red wine, but he will still drink it for Hu Die down.

Hu Die shed tears and said that she was the greatest luck to meet Nie Zhen, but she couldn't abandon the Shen family who adopted her since she was a child and she couldn't abandon the eldest lady Shen Qing Xia who had always supported her to live, so she had to feel sorry for Nie Zhen. Hu Die didn't expect that there was something wrong with the glass of wine she drank and soon fell limp on the ground. Nie Zhen hurriedly hugged Hu Die to the bed and wanted to find Yan Bing Bing to get the antidote, but Hu Die took the initiative to climb up Nie Zhen's neck and dragged him Leave. Seeing Hu Die who was so active, Nie Zhen couldn't bear it anymore and immediately became husband and wife with Hu Die.

The next day, Yan Bing Bing prepared a high-protein breakfast for Nie Feng. Looking at the beautiful Yan Bing Bing, Nie Feng stretched out his hand to test again. When Nie Feng learned that the fourth concubine wasn't in the mansion today, he couldn't help but play tricks and gave Yan Bing Bing a meaningful look. Hu Die learned that Shen Qing Xia had lied to her and realized that she had become a stranger.