第5集: Missus, Are You Done Acting

夫人,你演完了吗
~ The commander-in-chief deliberately picked two special items from the gifts and brought them to the dinner table. Among them, a pair of earrings imported from abroad matched the status of the commander-in-chief's wife and the golden pistol naturally matched the future commander-in-chief, but Nie Zhen didn't like this gun very much, so handsome that he immediately changed his face. Fortunately, Hu Die said he liked these gifts very much and the atmosphere eased down. The commander-in-chief asked his subordinates to put the gun back in his room and gave him the gun when Nie Zhen took over as commander-in-chief.

Nie Zhen found that Hu Die was afraid of him today, but Hu Die denied it. At the same time, he was about to track down the murderer for Shen Qing Xia and changed it to find his own parents. Nie Zhen readily agreed, but Hu Die was brushing his forehead for Nie Zhen The opportunity to fire, referring to the gun, shot Nie Zhen between the eyebrows, which made Nie Zhen a little angry and bit Hu Die's hand as a warning.

Hu Die entered the study of the general by giving him a prescription of traditional Chinese medicine. The fourth aunt happened to see Hu Die's movements, so she blocked her in the study. Hu Die knew that Si Yi Niang hated Nie Zhen, so she made a joint scene with the other party. When Nie Zhen came back, she happened to see Si Yi Niang beating Hu Die because of Hu Die's entry into the handsome study status. Nie Zhen carefully discovered Hu Die's sprained foot and immediately rubbed Hu Die's wound himself, but Hu Die had already killed him because of the medal in the drawer, so he not only united with Fourth Aunt, but also wrote to Shen Duo Ran, asking The real bullet pierced Nie Zhen's head.