第22集: Zhi Xia Finally Made It Up On Her Own

《董听瑶身份被顶替难辩解》
~ Mu An Cheng asked Ye Qing Lan to go out and visit Jiangcheng with Tang Zi Feng, so that he could borrow money smoothly. Ye Qing Lan took this opportunity to show her injuries, which made Tang Zi Feng look down on Mu An Cheng even more and the gap between the two became wider and wider.

Regardless of Ye Qing Lan's willingness or not, Tang Zi Feng stuffed the medicine into Ye Qing Lan's hands, making it impossible for Ye Qing Lan to refuse. In order to raise money to buy wood, Mu An Cheng sold some of Mu's shop and finally raised all the money for the wood. After Ye Qing Lan raised the money from Mu An Cheng, she immediately went to find Master Jin, telling him not to recognize the wood that Mu An Cheng had replaced, so that he could beat Mu An Cheng for another sum.

Lord Jin followed Ye Qing Lan's words and he didn't give up after taking Mu An Cheng's wood. He beat Mu An Cheng up and asked Mu An Cheng to pay another liquidated damages. Mu An Cheng was afraid of Lord Jin's power, so he didn't dare not pay the liquidated damages, but he really couldn't afford the liquidated damages, which caused him a great headache. Master Jin gave Mu An Cheng a three-day deadline and even poured blood on the door to threaten and warn Mu An Cheng, which made Mu An Cheng terrified.

Zhi Xia was afraid that if Mu An Cheng didn't pay the liquidated damages, Lord Jin would kill him, so he persuaded Mu An Cheng to use the ransom money. Mu An Cheng didn't want to touch the money, because there wasn't much money left, but he thought of cooperating with Tang Zi Feng in the gold mine and he had money to earn, so he readily used the money to solve the problem. After Mu An Cheng solved the problem, Tang Zi Feng pretended to be polite and praised Mu An Cheng for his wealth, while Mu An Cheng attributed all the credit to Zhi Xia and praised Xia Shili for selling jewelry for him.

When Mu An Cheng praised her, Zhi Xia took the opportunity to ask Mu An Cheng to give her the pearl necklace around Ye Qing Lan's neck. Mu An Cheng asked Ye Qing Lan for it, Ye Qing Lan was very angry, but still took off the necklace and asked Zhi Xia to take it casually. Zhi Xia happily wanted to pick up the necklace, but Ye Qing Lan let go of it and dropped the necklace on the ground, Zhi Xia was very angry. Ye Qing Lan reminded Zhi Xia that if you want good things, you will naturally have to bend over and pay, which makes Zhi Xia even more angry.

The next day, Zhi Xia made her whole face covered in rashes and itches and framed Ye Qing Lan for poisoning Pearl and asked Mu An Cheng to make the decision for her. In front of everyone, Mu An Cheng scolded Ye Qing Lan for being vicious and forced Ye Qing Lan to take out the antidote.