第3集: Mu An He Prevents Ye Qing Lan From Begging For Death

慕安和阻止求死叶青岚
In front of Ye Qing Lan, the mistress of the Mu family kept pressing Ye Qing Lan's head into the water, in order to punish Ye Qing Lan who murdered Mu An He. Father Ye explained that Ye Qing Lan was kind-hearted and would never murder Mu An He and begged the Mu family's mistress to let Ye Qing Lan go, but the Mu family's mistress didn't take it seriously. Ye Qing Qing has always been jealous of Ye Qing Lan and when the Mu family's mistress was angry, she deliberately added fuel to the scene, forcing Ye's father to show sincerity in begging for help.

In order to save Ye Qing Lan, Ye's father had to kneel down and beg the Mu family's mistress and also promised to give up all the profits from the medicinal material business that he cooperated with the Mu family to the Mu family and only begged them to let Ye Qing Lan go. Because Ye Qing Lan was so wronged, she tried her best to help him, but her body was controlled by others and she couldn't take care of herself at all.

Mu An Cheng came to stop the Mu family's matriarch from torture Ye Qing Lan and explained that the Ye family and the Mu family are two big families in Jiangcheng and shouldn't be laughed at by outsiders, so the Mu family's mistress reluctantly agreed not to punish Ye Qing Lan. After Ye Qing Lan was let go, she blamed herself for having caused Father Ye, but before she finished speaking, she passed out directly.

When Ye Qing Lan woke up, she saw someone pouring medicine on her, she pushed it away desperately, only to find that Mu's mistress and Mu An Cheng were both in the firewood room. Seeing that Ye Qing Lan was awake, Ye Qing Qing scolded Ye Qing Lan for being unruly and pregnant with someone else's evil seed. Ye Qing Lan didn't know she was pregnant until she heard Ye Qing Qing's words. She could only suspect that it was the child she conceived when she was raped, but she didn't know how to explain it.

Ye Qing Lan wanted to explain, but was interrupted by Ye Qing Qing as soon as she opened her mouth. Ye Qing Qing kept pouring dirty water on her body, which made the Mu family's mistress so angry, so she just asked people to continue to pour medicine to kill the child in Ye Qing Lan's belly. To soak Ye Qing Lan in the pig cage. When Ye Qing Lan was drugged again, Mu An He broke in and knocked out the bowl of abortion pills, explaining that the child belonged to him and that he and Ye Qing Lan really loved each other and Ye Qing Lan was wronged because he couldn't control it.

Mu An He protected Ye Qing Lan with all his heart and said that he wouldn't let Ye Qing Lan suffer any grievances in the future, so the Mu family's mistress didn't say anything and Ye Qing Lan fainted again because of her weak body. Mu An He carried Ye Qing Lan back to the room, while Mu An Cheng went back to the room and was angry. He thought that Mu An He was really with Ye Qing Lan, so he was very angry.

Mu An He waited for Ye Qing Lan to wake up and assured Ye Qing Lan again that he would treat Ye Qing Lan well, while Ye Qing Lan asked Mu An He why he saved her, a remnant woman. Ye Qing Lan told the reason why she married Mu An He, she was ashamed of causing Mu An He for herself and she didn't want a child in her womb. Mu An and Ye Qing Lan who stopped him from begging for death meant that now everyone knew that the child belonged to him and no one would embarrass Ye Qing Lan anymore and he would definitely treat their mother and child well and make Ye Qing Lan trust him.

Ye Qing Lan let go of her grievances towards Mu An He, but the conversation between them was known by the malicious Zhi Xia.