Thinking...

So I know you've all been waiting for this so thanks for being patient. I'm sorry I didn't update sooner I'm a HUGE procrastinator. I just realized that I never said anything to you people, so I want to fix that.

Thank you guys/girls for being patient with me and for the votes, I'm going to stop updating so many authors notes and stick to more chapters. so thanks again I really appreciate it I can't believe I got so many views so thank you.... now I'm talking too much so here's the chapter.

Kol's P.O.V-

After the incident from last night I couldn't stop thinking about this whole soulmate thing. What if she is my soulmate then what happens, it would create total chaos, as much as I like that I just woke up and I'm not having anyone put a dagger in my back again. She could make me vulnerable and I can't have that. I have way to many enemies to be vulnerable now, maybe I could just ignore her then the bond will go away, but how can I ignore someone when all I do is think about that person.

This is all so frustrating and it doesn't help that fact that she's gorgeous. Her unique beautiful eyes, soft dark brown hair that easily slips through your fingertips, her baby pink lips that I want to feel on my own.... I have to see her again screw everything, hopefully she'll except my offer to be my date to the ball and maybe even except me for the monster I have become.

I get up and start to walk to the front door through the living room. "Kol where are you going at this late hour" I check my watch to see it's 8pm and from the corner of my eye all my siblings start to appear in the room. "I'm just going on a stroll mother I'll be back soon", " Kol I thought I told you that you aren't aloud to feed on people anymore". Of coarse she thinks that, she always saw me as the wild one, "mother I believe Kol isn't going to hurt anyone but to visit someone of special importance, isn't that right lover boy" Klaus speaks with a smirk on his face which turns bigger as I scowl at him. " Is this true, has a girl caught your eye"? Mother questions. Why can't everyone just stay out of my business. I sigh but reply with my signature smirk " well if you must know I am going to see a girl but that is none of your concern now is it Nik". "Enough just let him be, maybe he has finally found love, I can't believe he found his before me" Rebekah spoke with joking yet serious voice, at least she's on my side " you may go but I expect to see you in the morning we will all sit together and have a conversation about this girl" with that I sped out of the house.

Time to see Alexa hopefully she won't be angry when she finds out where mates it's never good to piss off a witch especially one as powerful as her.