Alexandra?

Stefan's P.O.V

Everyone came by the house talking about some girl at school, I guess she's new to the school, me and Damon better check her out, after all everyone new to Mystic Falls has a secret. When I started to listen to the conversation this girl started to sound familiar. I said "wait wait wait who is this girl?", they all stopped and looked at me, I hate when they do that." Is everything ok Stefan, maybe you should tell them", I looked at her and nodded slowly." Back in 1864, I had a little sister named Alexandra she was an amazing artist, her art was good enough to be placed in museums all across the world, she also loved to get in trouble, always pranking the towns people with Damon " they looked at me with shock for some reason, but I continued. " She had brown curly hair that looked almost golden when in the sunlight and the craziest eyes, one was blue and one was green".

Elena walked up to me and said " we need to talk, you have to call Damon". "Wait what's going on what are you guys not telling me". "Stefan just call him" Caroline spoke. When I looked around I saw Elena on the phone with a voice that sounded very familiar, I just couldn't place it.

Elena P.O.V

When Stefan talked about his sister I knew instantly who to call, I picked up my phone and called Alex "hey what's up Elena"," can you come over I'll text you the address". "Sure be there soon". When I looked up I saw Stefan looking up at me, but I looked away.

Stefan's P.O.V

I pulled up my phone and called Damon ." What do you want I'm trying to drink in peace"he answered in a slurred tone. " I need you to come home now, somethings up" with that I hung up. Everyone was staring at me I looked at Elena who wouldn't dare look me in the eyes, what the hell is going on? Two minutes later Damon came in and said " Stefan you know better than to interrupt me when I'm drinking what the hell do you want ?" that's when the door opened and a girl wearing a hoody came in I, but couldn't see her face she said " hey guys what's going on here?", she spoke in a soft confused voice looking around as if looking for something. That's when Damon said together " who the hell is she". She instantly froze and whipped her head around too fast for a human, thats when we saw her face.

It can't be...