Hmm

Alexandra's P

Alexandra's P.O.V:

"Well that was interesting," Rebekah said. "Yea lets forget about it, okay?", I said. "Of course".

*fast forward-bell rings-schools over*

"Hey, Alex I gotta go, there are few things I gotta do before the ball tomorrow. Do you need a ride home?" "No, I'll walk, see you tomorrow I guess". "Alight then see you soon," she said walking towards her car.

Ugh, what am I going to do? I have to deal with Kol and the whole soul mate situation, not to mention I have to talk to Stefan and Damon. I don't like the way we things off, I shouldn't have snapped at them so badly. The way they looked at me was awful. Then again I am not apologizing for talking shit about Elena. And I'm not gonna watch her, she's practically a grown ass woman I'm sure she can handle herself (lies). You know what this seems like the perfect opportunity to go stuff my face, that should make me feel better... hopefully.

Kol's P.O.V-

I'm an idiot. Why the hell did I get pissed at her? It wasn't her fault that her brothers interrupted us. After all, they're bloody annoying and always in people's business. I have to apologize because she definitely won't come talk to me first, being the stubborn witch she is. Not like she needs to anyways...

Ok, I'm getting off topic. What do I say to her? Do I bring her flowers? No that's to clique she'll probably burn them with her mind or something. Should I get her jewelry or something expensive? Eh, O don't think she's a material type of girl. Maybe I should ask Elijah after all, he is the noble one.

*One mansion search later*

"Elijah I've been looking everywhere for you dear older brother". "And why exactly have you been looking for me Kol," he said. "Well funny story actually. I seem to have got myself in a rather troubling situation and I don't know how to get out of it, but I bet you can help me." "Kol what have you done this time. You know mother has very strict rules," he said. "Oh, Elijah you have nothing to worry about. I haven't done anything to the precious little mystic townies, it's... Alex, I need help with." " I swear if you did anything to harm that girl-"," Woah-Woah-Woah relax brother I haven't touched her. Why would you think that I hurt her?" "You have history Kol and everyone knows it. Now tell me what you did to Alexandra." History? I mean yea I've ruthlessly killed people without a second thought. And I occasionally ravish women, but I haven't been in situations like this before. Does this mean Elijah thinks I don't know how to treat women? Does my whole family think that? Great, if they think that, then that means Alex probably thinks the same thing. Then this whole conversation will just be a waste of time, AND THEN-, "KOL". I looked up to see Elijah staring at me with a raised eyebrow and Klaus smirking at me, oh great he's here. "It seems our little brother is caught up in his thought, perhaps he's worried about a certain little witch. What did you do to her if I may ask?" Klaus smirked. "This is none of your concern Niklaus. If you could grudgingly walk your little hybrid ass out of the room. So that Elijah and I can continue our conversation. That would be great." "Enough both of you, Kol tell me what you did before I take matters into my own hand," Elijah said sternly. This just keeps getting better and better, I should've just figured out what to do myself. "I took Alex out to the moon clearing a few nights ago to talk and it didn't exactly end well. We were about to kiss only to be interrupted by the Salvatore brothers. Most likely calling about Elena and they're most recent plan to "protect" her. Anyways long story short I got mad and left her there alone. We haven't spoken since." I said regretfully. "Kol you bloody idiot, you can't walk away from a girl, especially one like her," Klaus said. "Yea well I know that now so help me," I said. "Alright, here's what you have to do".....