1864

*FLASH BACK* Alexandra's P.O.V.

1864

I was outside trying to play football with my brothers who wouldn't let me play, when a carriage stopped in the front of the house. As we walked up to it the door opened and a beautiful girl came out with curly brown hair and a light blue dress.

I walked up to her and said "Hi I'm Alexandra Salvatore. These are my brothers Stefan and Damon". They were standing there with their mouths opened, staring *idiots*. She looked at me "Hi I'm Katherine Pierce, nice to meet u all",she said looking at Stefan and Damon with flirty eyes.

With that said our lives began to turn from there. I HATED the fact that's Katherine had to mess with both my brothers, she was just playing with them like toys. Ever since she came for some reason Stefan and Damon have been ignoring me. But I don't know why ,I try to ask but they don't say any thing. I even tried my magic but it still didn't work. Thats when I found out that Katherine was a vampire I wanted to tell my father so badly but I didn't want them hating me so I kept quiet.

The night the hunters found out Katherine was a vampire and hunted her, Stefan and Damon ran into the woods with her. I secretly followed them without making a sound but then our father came up behind them and shot Damon ..... then Stefan. A single tear fell from my eyes. Katherine got locked up leaving them to suffer death. I ran as fast as I could sobbing but I tripped and Father was standing above me. "You MONSTER how could kill your family, your worse then the vampires" he looked into my tear stained eyes that were filled with hate and shot me.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

As I was driving in my car I passed the "Welcome To Mystic Falls" sign and prepared my self I would finally get to see my brothers after all this time.