Soulmates?

Alexandra's P.O.V

I wake up at midnight with short breathes, sweating and hissing in agony from a burning sensation on my wrist. It starts to burn more and more, I ran to the bathroom turning on the sink putting my wrist under the cool water feeling relief. "What the hell" I look at my wrist to find a sun burned into my skin. I'm gonna have to talk to the ancestor witches about this maybe they'll now what it is, but I can't help but think of the youngest male mikaelson. I strip of my pjs and have a quick shower before heading back to bed.

Kol's P.O.V

It's 11:50 and I'm up watching the tv in the living room to try and get the Salvatore girl out of mind when Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah walk in. "We need to talk" Elijah spoke, "about what" I say. "Well according to Rebekah and Klaus there was a spark between you and Alexandra", "so what's the problem and who cares if I felt a spark  it was probably static electricity or a glare of light reflecting on us"I said shrugging."Kol we think that you have found your soul mate and that it's Alex" Rebekah said. "Oh please soul mates are just a myth they don't really exist and even if they did how come I've never seen one". "They aren't common they only happen once every thousand years". I looked at my phone to check the time when I saw the clock just turn into midnight, suddenly my breaths started to shorten and I started to feel hot and sweaty. "What the hell" I started to feel a strong burning sensation on my wrist so I sped to the kitchen sink pouring water on my burning wrist slowing my breathes. Suddenly Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah were by my side " what the bloody hell happened to you" Rebekah said. I looked at my wrist to see a crescent moon burned into my skin. "Looks like my suspicions were correct you have a soul mate and just to be sure it's Alex we have to check her wrist, if she is your soul mate then she'll have a sun on her wrist". Elijah spoke with certainty.

********

Authors note:

I'm sorry I haven't been updating it's just that I've been having serious writer block and couldn't figure it out. I know it's short but I promise I'll write more next chapter if you guys have any ideas let me know in the comments thanx for reading