Hanging with the Mikaelson

Alexandra's P.O.V

As I looked at this unfamiliar face I slowly started to feel a pull, as if I had to be near him but I just ignored it. I started to look more at his features he had chocolate brown eyes along with slightly light brown hair. He looked like a mini version of Elijah but cute and attractive in a different way. Before anyone could see me staring I looked away back to my half filled milkshake when I saw some one sit next to me. I looked up to find Rebekah smiling wildly at me I copied her actions and pulled her in for a hug. "I've missed you so much now I can have my sister back, you do know your brothers are here right?" Bekah said "I've missed you too, it's lonely in this sister less world, why must we be cursed with so many brothers, but and yes I finally found them right back were they stared with another
doppelgänger she may look and act nice but she will switch like that one day. By the way how did you now it was me"? "I'd know those crazy eyes anywhere, plus your like the only one without a drink on this town". We both laughed and told each other what's been happening over the years.

Klaus P.O.V

Me and Kol were having a drink at the bar when we started to hear laughter "looks like our dear sister has compelled herself a new friend and a pretty one at that" said Kol. I looked over to find her sitting with the littlest Salvatore, a friend from over the years. "Watch of how you speak of that girl Kol she's very powerful and a close friend of ours" I said walking over to the laughing girls and sitting in their booth. "We'll if it isn't the littlest Salvatore I'm guessing you finally found your brothers". "Yeah I found them and their doppelgänger I also found out that you've got some bad history with Salvatore's it's a good thing were friends". "Yes indeed it's a good thing you don't hold grudges so easily like your brothers, anyways I'd like to introduce you to my brother"." Hello I'm Kol","hi my names Alexandra but you can call me Alex or something". There was a spark in both there eyes Rebekah noticed it too. This is not going to end well, what ever that spark was it could be dangerous. I'm going to have to talk to Elijah about this.

Alex P.O.V

When we looked into each other eyes a felt a small spark so did he, my witch senses where sending me a warm feeling of comfort and telling me to be with him, but I ignored it and quickly looked away. I looked at my phone and saw it was 8:00 p.m " I better get home I have school tomorrow ugh I  regret signing up, are you going Bekah"? "Yeah I guess I'll see you tomorrow then", "bye guys". I walked away from the waving mikaelsons and headed home were I took a shower and went to sleep.